Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BTW

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:11 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am going to be with out a computer for a month or so!!!! OMG I dont know what I am going to do!!!! My DH and I talked about him being home with Maddie when she is down for her nap so I can get to the library to get on line....I also don't know how long I can stay home with my DH off from work b/c of his accident in July...he can not go back to work he needs Knee surgery and that is going to be soon....and then he'll have to be off his knees for 6 weeks!!!! I am going to look for work for the eveing so my 12 year old dd would be able to help with Maddie....but I don't know!!! SO much to think about!!!! 

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:20 PM

WOW! Sounds like you have your plate full. I wish you all the best.

Dawne98
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:48 PM

And I forgot to add Tori has a MRI for the cyst in her brain on the 19! We have been praying that is has NOT grown at all!!! She has had a few times during the summer she did not feel too good and got sick but other then that she has been real good:)

remaining_me
by Kay on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:04 PM

wyld took the words out of my mouth.
hugs

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Awwww hope everything turns out okay, and that the computer withdrawl isn't too bad. 

Dawne98
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:54 PM

Thank you all:) I just find when it rains it pours and I guess I like it all to be at one time just to get it all over with!!! But then it is so much I just don't want to deal with it all.....

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:53 AM

Quoting Dawne98:

Thank you all:) I just find when it rains it pours and I guess I like it all to be at one time just to get it all over with!!! But then it is so much I just don't want to deal with it all.....

I so know this feeling. (((hugs)))

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Sep. 1, 2010 at 9:00 AM

((hugs)) dawn, pop in when you can and keep us updated.

Wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex 
"Your stupidity is my husbands job security."
"I have one designer thing in my house, and it's a dog."

powow65
by Kim on Sep. 1, 2010 at 9:21 AM

wow dawn, what "accident" happen? *you can message me if you want about it*.  its not bad to have a job!!   :)  help i want a part-time job once babes goes to school!!   :)  *hopefully that'll run smoothly!*

WHOA! *is tori your younger daughter?* if so omfg!!! (BIG HUGS!!!!!!!)  if you want i can message you my number & if you have a cell-phone than we cant text each other & i'll up-date for you OKIE DOKIE?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)