Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bed bugs at the Palisades Mall West Nyack, NY...

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:17 PM
  • 22 Replies

Supposedly they had to shut down the whole mall to deal with it..it is infested....the mall is huge...eeewwwww....just thought I would share pretty scary we shop there from time to time....

EBF, non-vaxing, co-sleeping, taking everyday as it comes, trying to make healthier choices and loving being a SAH Mommy to our amazing son, Maximilian born 1.15.08.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:19 PM

yuck, just think of stores like Sears, Bon Ton, JC Penny selling bedding, towels, clothes, etc etc....they probably infested a lot of houses as well.  gross

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:12 PM

eww thats nasty.

Ariahsmom
by Lori on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:18 PM

eewww....I was just there on Friday in Target!!! I hope they took care of the problem. Did they say where they found them?

jess227ny
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:24 PM
I don't know any details my Mom's friend lives in Rockland and supposedly got a notice about it. I can't seem to find any details online though. If I hear anything I'll post it...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proverb31girl
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:33 PM
Ew. Good to know..We go there on occasion
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JASMamma
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:53 PM

Well, if they closed I didn't hear about it.  It was open today. I was just there. 

As icky as the whole situation is, I really try not to let it bother me.  Then again, I only went into Sephora, Best Buy and Barnes and Noble today.  I didn't go to the movie theater that if anything, that's where they would be found.

keljo05
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:58 PM

ugh.. i wanted to go and look for a dress there for a wedding at the end of oct... guess I'll hit the closet up, and save money, lol

mompam
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:00 PM

Eewww. I live right by there.

chrarrington18
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:02 PM

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.That is my favorate mall. I lived there when I went to STAC and I still go there all the time.

chrarrington18
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:04 PM

Quoting JASMamma:

Well, if they closed I didn't hear about it.  It was open today. I was just there. 

As icky as the whole situation is, I really try not to let it bother me.  Then again, I only went into Sephora, Best Buy and Barnes and Noble today.  I didn't go to the movie theater that if anything, that's where they would be found.

Not true.... the can be any place. Bed bugs live in electronics, boxes...no place is safe. They shutdown NIKE Town for an infestation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)