Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what a load of poop......

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:13 PM
  • 4 Replies

Our towns and village DOT have been able to keep our roads open.  West Genny could not get their school lots cleared in time.  West Hill and Solvay had a town plow go down so they could not get roads cleared.  Liverpool closed because the town could not get roads done in time.  CNS closed because they had a 1/2 day scheduled so a 2hr delay was not possible.  Thanks XYZZZZ

That is what was sent to us as an excuse by our Superintendent for why we were the ONLY school within the COUNTY to have school Wednesday! Can I just say, I live on a road that has all but 2 school buses use it to access teh school, but all use it to go back to the transportation dept... and I was far from PLOWED when my kids left after the 2 hr delay!

Wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex

New York Moms
Join us on The New York Moms Group! - - NY Moms Group Mod

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Jillysmom
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Got to love the power that be

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Dec. 10, 2010 at 9:26 AM

Quoting Jillysmom:

Got to love the power that be

I made it very plainly known that I will not re-elect a SINGLE exisitng board member that is up for election this year.

Wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex

New York Moms
Join us on The New York Moms Group! - - NY Moms Group Mod

powow65
by Kim on Dec. 10, 2010 at 10:59 AM

omfg. smfh. that IS SOME BS! only b'ville schools were open?! f' that shiz! i would of benn like, come on kids. lets stay home & re-read or study you past & current school work.

oh, plus! dont forget the "homeschooled" kids, they DONT EVER get "no-school" delays. lol

danskelady
by Member on Dec. 11, 2010 at 12:25 PM

That area is used to snow.  Can't believe they are so incompetant in getting things done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)