Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bank Robbed by my dd's work..

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:55 PM
  • 9 Replies

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/Police-seeking-HSBC-Bank-robbery-suspect

My dd's co worker was in the bank getting change when this guy came in.... SCARY !

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:56 PM

that is scary

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:58 PM

Oh wow!  So scary.

poshkat
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:10 PM

wow scary!! they just robbed an HSBC here in westchester a few weeks ago.

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Yep scary....but that area is getting worse and worse...there are so many iffy streets right there, decent ones with older beautiful homes, then the ones with lower income or college students renting. 

It's literally about 2 miles away from our house with the Home Invasion, and that was the final straw in moving the heck out of North Buffalo. 

cclpmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Ya know...sadly this is not the first time this bank has been robbed. This is were I bank too....makes me afraid to go inside . I also live right around the corner from it too.... 

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:26 PM

When my parents worked for Mayflower Moving and Storage it was based on Seneca St downtown, the HSBC that was on Seneca street was robbed constantly....they shut it down because of it.

Only thing I really miss about that area is having Zetti's closeby.  Ever been there, OMG they are fabulous!

cclpmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Quoting Mom2Jack04:

When my parents worked for Mayflower Moving and Storage it was based on Seneca St downtown, the HSBC that was on Seneca street was robbed constantly....they shut it down because of it.

Only thing I really miss about that area is having Zetti's closeby.  Ever been there, OMG they are fabulous!

OMG  LOL I just had their pizza on Sunday..

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:48 PM

SOOOOO good.  They have another location by UB on Maple and once in awhile I say To hell with the diabetes and have a slice....The Absolute BEST hands down

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:49 PM

I can't imagine how your DD's co worker felt. Horrific!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)