Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TV shows

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:49 PM
  • 12 Replies

Do you watch Crime drama? Gosh, i am hooked on those.. lol... I am actually having a headache now after watching Criminal minds...Who watches it?

I am also hooked on NCIS & NCIS:LA, Law & Order SVU.. I use to like CSI:NY and MIami but miami got bored and well NY, they took of my favorite star (melina kanakaredes - Stella) so i stopped watching it..lol..

{-Alinda-}. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lish2127
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:56 PM

DH watches them...so I do a little but I'm not hooked. I get bored with the same old same old story lines or else I feel like they are trying too hard to come up with something new...LOL

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Mar. 3, 2011 at 7:43 AM

I love NCIS but do not watch NCIS LA.  I tried but I just couldn't get into it.

I watch Criminal Minds (I love me some Reid) and am watching the new Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior...but I'm not sure how I feel about that show.  It seems odd that a government agency would work out of a gym...and I don't like how they refer to Garcia as P or Penelope (DH thinks I'm nuts).

I used to watch the CSI Miami but lost interest.  I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE regular CSI but stopped watching when Grissom left.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 7:51 AM

Nope.. sorry. Not my cup of tea. I wouldnt sleep at night...LOL... HUGE SISSY.  All those types of shows make me feel like crime is just waiting outside my door...SCARY...

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:12 AM

I am hooked on NCIS Los Angeles. How could I not be? LL COOL J is HAWWWTTTT!

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:13 AM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

I watch Criminal Minds (I love me some Reid) and am watching the new Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior...but I'm not sure how I feel about that show.  It seems odd that a government agency would work out of a gym...and I don't like how they refer to Garcia as P or Penelope (DH thinks I'm nuts).

I used to watch the CSI Miami but lost interest.  I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE regular CSI but stopped watching when Grissom left.

Oh me too. It was upsetting once he left. It just wasn't the same!

Jillysmom
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:16 AM

Love them, Bones,NCIS's CSI (original only).....Been watching these since Quincey,lol.

I also love the Forensic Files and the real life ones.

Supermommy23
by Alinda on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:47 AM

hehehehe! A nice dose of cool J aaaaahhhhhh...

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

I am hooked on NCIS Los Angeles. How could I not be? LL COOL J is HAWWWTTTT!

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:50 AM
Was a huge csi gan but since grisham left I could takke it or leave it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supermommy23
by Alinda on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:52 AM

I love CM to. but next week might be my last if they kill of prentiss!! ..

Don't you just hate when they take off your favorite person..ugh.. with grissom, he was offered something else and took it i think?..

But with CSI:NY and Criminal minds, they're just dropping people for no big reason.. A fan can understand if the star was offered something bigger or if they have something going on in real life..but when the writers just crossed them out like that, it's harder on fans..

Quoting lizmarie1975:

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Quoting Supermommy23:

I love CM to. but next week might be my last if they kill of prentiss!! ..

Don't you just hate when they take off your favorite person..ugh.. with grissom, he was offered something else and took it i think?..

But with CSI:NY and Criminal minds, they're just dropping people for no big reason.. A fan can understand if the star was offered something bigger or if they have something going on in real life..but when the writers just crossed them out like that, it's harder on fans..

Quoting lizmarie1975:

I'm annoyed that they to CJ out and replaced her...with another blond that looks just like her!

I think the guy who played Grissom was more of a stage actor.  I'm not sure if he had something in the works, though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)