Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

babysitter 04/01/2011

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:45 AM
  • 6 Replies

I just found our that I have a conference from 8 in a morning till 5 in the evening in the city, I don't have any one to sit with my son. How I can find a babysitter or daycare fast?? maybe you have someone?

Or you can advise me agency?

This is soooo emergency. I need you help, ladies!!!

shouting

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:46 AM

Where do you live?  You can try sittercity.com or care.com if you don't have any friends or family that are available to watch your son.

Yagoda
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:53 AM

That's the problem, my husband has school all day long. My mom is going back to Russia on Wednesday. =((((

I live in Port Washington, Long Island...

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:57 AM

Quoting Yagoda:

That's the problem, my husband has school all day long. My mom is going back to Russia on Wednesday. =((((

If your son isn't picky about who stays with him I would try those sites.  They offer caregivers with references.  I think you have to pay for it though but...it's a great tool to have if you need a trusted person.

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting Yagoda:

If your son isn't picky about who stays with him I would try those sites.  They offer caregivers with references.  I think you have to pay for it though but...it's a great tool to have if you need a trusted person.

Sittercity you don't have to pay if you are looking for a sitter or are a sitter you can post your ad but its a lot like those dating sites. If you actually want to talk to somebody and get their actual info intsead of who and where they are located at then you have to pay.

Jillysmom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Good Luck

Supermommy23
by Alinda on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:13 PM
I don't know LI so don't know how far valley stream is from where you live... But if it's not, I have a friend that does baby siting/child care in her home...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)