Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PO'ed all over again! Vent with cussing

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:54 AM
  • 3 Replies

This is a long story so bear with me.....

Many of you know about Adrienne's 8 year battle with brain tumors and all she has been through to survive so I'll skip that part.

Adrienne used to be friends with a guy named B, she had a lot of fun with him, he even took her to Darien Lake and a couple of concerts even though they weren't dating. She would go to his house and hang out or they would go to the mall, the same kinds of things she would do with any of her other friends male or female. B didn't have many friends and she was the one he hung out with most. They would talk on the phone, text, IM , etc. She is also friends with a guy named M. M is gay and B is a major homophobe, Adrienne never asked him to hang out with M and her. She accepted B's homophibia as part of who he was, otherwise she believed him to be a good person.

Adrienne and B had a disagrement about M about a year ago, he didn't like her hanging out with M because he eas gay...IDK why, perhaps he was afraid M's "gayness" would rub off onto A or something..who knows? A flat out told B that M was her friend and she would hang out with whoever she wanted and he shut up about it untill about 3 months ago.  A was jsut finishing up the last of her chemo and M contacted her on IM'd her on FB and asked her if she wanted to hang out and she said yes, shortly afterward B IM'd and asked the same thing. Adrienne told him that she would hang wth him the next day because M had already asked and B went ballistic. He called her all kinds of nasty names and told her that he hoped her cancer comes back again and kills her.

needless to say, she was very hurt and angered by what he said and told him to "F-off" and blocked him from all the social sites they were both on and from being able to call her cell. He has been trying to contact again lately by e-mails and IMs to her friends and my other DD, Casey.  Casey has blocked him also and so have Adrienne's friends. Last night hubby's neice, T, who is an "adult"  thought it would be funny to text A from her new phone and not tell her who it was. Because of the answers that T gave when A asked who it was, A thought it was B messing with her and got very upset that he was trying to talk to her.

I am pissed that a supposed adult would do something like that,  and think it's funny, even if they do claim they didn't know about the whole B situation which I highly doubt because her mother knew and tells her everything. I am also pissed all over again at that lilttle bastard who hurt my DD so much with his cruel words that she would be near tears thinking he was trying to contact her.

Gotta say though, when T called the house and admitted it was her texting, A didn't hold anything back..she called her a bitch and hung up on her LOL!

Click on the badge to find out how you can help!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Aqua_Jen
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:56 AM
I am so lost...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:46 PM

wow..... the gonads of the cousin (?)..... I am glad that A stands for what she believes in.... and may M get his due.

elwalters77
by Erica on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Wow. Why do people feel the need to be so cruel? I'm sorry she is going through that. She's been through enough.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)