Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

F$#& grumble grumble

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:54 PM
  • 12 Replies

First not only does my idiot ex husband call during the Sabres game last night to spring the fact he's getting all 3 cats from his ex-gf today, but that his parents won't let him take the two he planned on, so all 3 cats are coming here....I get to have 5 cats in this house.

The topper......he is coming straight here with them after the drive back (6 hours both ways) and for "moral" support in seeing his ex-gf his parents went with him

Just great, now my staunchy ex-in-laws are coming to inspect and belittle my home.  I really want to just not answer the door.....

banging head into wall

**** On the plus side we got our tax return deposit, so i've announced to Matt i'm NOT cooking tonight.

april fools

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiredgranny521
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:58 PM

So why do you get the cats? Were they part of the custody agreement?

Jillysmom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:59 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jillysmom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:01 PM
You are a better woman that me,I would have told him where to go with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:11 PM

Quoting tiredgranny521:

So why do you get the cats? Were they part of the custody agreement?

hehehe.  well when I moved out the cats stayed with him because I went to my parents who had 3 cats.  Then he moved in with this gal he barely knew, she had three cats, 2 dogs and various other pets (bunnies and such).....so he told me he may have to get them at the end of April...maybe 6 weeks ago.  I said I could take Java.  We've had her since she was a baby and the other two were strays we took in while up there and had for a few months before I moved out.

He never spoke to his parents about it until last night and he's a moron.  But this ex-girlfriend said she'll just let the other two out on the street if he doesn't get them, so of coarse I pretty much have no choice, becuase I can't do that to them.  So yep I now have 5 cats, those three will get here around 7:30........

I really wish I had convinced him to give up his parental rights and he could just disappear....it's inabling him just like everyone else to allow him to get away with BS all the time....and i'm SICK of it.

But I love these cats

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:15 PM

Quoting Jillysmom:

You are a better woman that me,I would have told him where to go with them.

Well I hate it. but it's pretty much the same with our son....why let Jackson suffer because of the sins of his father.  These cats deserve better and well, while it'll be cat crowded and George (one of our current cats) will be pissed for awhile he'll get over it....can't let the cats suffer because my ex can't even take care of himself.

He was going on and on about getting his own apartment soon and taking the 2 back...that cracks me up.  He's right back to the job he left when he packed us up and moved to Potsdam so he could go to school up there amd better our lives.....technially it's not the same job, last time he was full time, now he's part time working 12 hours a week and whining about it.  Yeah, that'll pay the bills.  What did I ever see in that male  (sorry but he's NO man)

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Ugh.  He's so disorganized.

powow65
by Kim on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:49 PM
wow... So his "parents" have to drive him & the cats over to your house?! ..... Lame & sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Sorry Mama. He sounds like a real piece of work.

LadySaphira
by Member on Apr. 24, 2011 at 1:11 AM

I can see why he is your ex! Sounds like he need to pop mommies tittie out of his mouth.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2011 at 8:35 AM

I think it is super of you to take in the cats and also to pick up the slack where your ex has laxxed...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)