Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aliens

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:53 AM
Liz
  • 7 Replies

Do you believe there are other life forms out there?

by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on May. 21, 2011 at 8:43 AM

I do believe there can be other life forms out there. We are not the only planet and this is a mighty big world. Do I believe they look like Men In Black aliens, no? But, I do believe there are.

Ariahsmom
by Lori on May. 21, 2011 at 9:40 AM

I believe there are other life forms else where in space. I think to NOT believe it is very self-centered. The universe is HUGE and there are billions of galaxies out there. Don't know if they visit us or communicate with us or what not...but they are there. 

elwalters77
by Erica on May. 21, 2011 at 9:50 AM

Quoting Ariahsmom:

I believe there are other life forms else where in space. I think to NOT believe it is very self-centered. The universe is HUGE and there are billions of galaxies out there. Don't know if they visit us or communicate with us or what not...but they are there. 

I agree with this.

Jillysmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:09 PM

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

I do believe there can be other life forms out there. We are not the only planet and this is a mighty big world. Do I believe they look like Men In Black aliens, no? But, I do believe there are.

i agree

NinaLemon
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 9:21 PM

Quoting Ariahsmom:

This is how I feel as well. 

pregnancy

Walker101
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:00 AM

i don't personally believe in anything until i see it with my own eyes so at this time and after 30 years in the alien superhighway (new mexico) I don't at the moment but if I saw one i would pee myself and totally believe :)

remaining_me
by Kay on May. 22, 2011 at 12:19 AM

i agree.

Quoting Ariahsmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)