Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my ramble.

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:07 AM
  • 6 Replies

I'm going nuts here! last Monday Nic gets the offer to NY then nothing! They said details wouldn't get sorted till after the assessment (which started yesterday ends tomorrow) but damn nothing? I hope they aren't talking out there ass. 
I need to talk to Lexi's dad. She knows, how could we hide it? But now we're asking her not to mention it. I feel bad but its an adult conversation but I can't have it till I know more like exactly where in NY. We don't wanna put the house on the market yet but the sooner the better, right? What they said is till we move he'll have to stay in NY M-Th so we will wanna move asap..
Saturday we're gonna have a party for his bday and we haven't told anyone yet, to hang out knowing it might be the last and not tell feels dirty... but what if it all blew up and never happened?
My head won't stop, I'm not sleeping, wtf. & the more we go along the less Nic is excited, he said is a promotion he wont turn it down but.. omg a new-ish start.. we need that!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:23 AM

that does stink, !

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:25 AM

Oh. I hate uncertainty. It's drive me insane. I hope you hear something and very soon!

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Holding patterns SUCK!! HANG IN THERE!!

Shelly.xo
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:43 PM
Thanks girls, ugh just make it stop!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Quoting SamMom912:

Holding patterns SUCK!! HANG IN THERE!!

This.

suzi960
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:27 PM

grrrr that sux..sorry momma.....i know its hard not to think about it, but keep busy and the next 2 days will pass......(hugs)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)