Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To my wonderful New Yorker Mom's......

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:49 AM
Kim
  • 13 Replies

This is gonna hurt me as much as its gonna hurt you.

(after what recently just happened... today)

I know I think Im a "menice" or a "pest" @times.

So Im gonna take a "time out" from this wonderful group for a month or so.... to give you all some "kimmy-free" space.

(FYI, no one is as "PERFECT" as "Martha stewerts". b/c i think she's a robot)

have a wonderful day. message me if you want but Im Done!

to those whose going to the fair (you might see me & DD on the 1st or 2nd day of the fair but only in the morning & early very early afternoon.)

Have a good day!

have a nice day    hugs   you rock

Join us on:

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jillysmom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:50 AM

Kim is everything alright?

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:54 AM

Yes Kim.... why are you taking a break from us? Did we do somehting?

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:00 PM

What happened? I'm lost!

powow65
by Kim on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:32 PM

erica's status on here.... i think i made a "boo boo" into a big gorey fest of a dead status body.

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Quoting powow65:

erica's status on here.... i think i made a "boo boo" into a big gorey fest of a dead status body.

No you didn't, your posts on her state fair thread reflected everyone else's hun....if anything I'm the one who couldn't keep her mouth shut and actually argued with him.  It's no reason to leave sweetie!!!

powow65
by Kim on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:59 PM

i'll come back in a ..... week. just need some "time out" im not trying to "affect" our #'s. (& after i heard that cafemom is #6 on 50best websites on the "time" magazine) oh trust i wont make a "boo boo" on here!

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:30 PM

Quoting Mom2Jack04:

Quoting powow65:

No you didn't, your posts on her state fair thread reflected everyone else's hun....if anything I'm the one who couldn't keep her mouth shut and actually argued with him.  It's no reason to leave sweetie!!!

Melissa, I would NEVER want to meet you in a back alley.You are a TOUGH COOKIE!!! LOL!!!

Kim, we all were saying the same thing there--- basically trying to make E feel better since she is down in the dumps and feeling frustrated and undersppreciated-- you're not alone and you did nothing to worry your pretty little head over....

HUG

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:58 PM

I always just say I'm an Extreme Feeler....If i'm happy, I go all out and i'm ecstatic, if i'm sad, i'm miserable beyond belief, if i'm mad....i'm evil, lol.....

I can be the nicest, sweetest, give the shirt off my back kinda person, but I also have the temper to equal that out

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:20 PM

Quoting Mom2Jack04:

I always just say I'm an Extreme Feeler....If i'm happy, I go all out and i'm ecstatic, if i'm sad, i'm miserable beyond belief, if i'm mad....i'm evil, lol.....

I can be the nicest, sweetest, give the shirt off my back kinda person, but I also have the temper to equal that out

glad we are friends!!! :)

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:04 PM

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting Mom2Jack04:

glad we are friends!!! :)

but of course, my dear =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)