Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TGIF

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:28 PM
  • 7 Replies

What is everyone doing this weekend????

TGIF

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Matt has two jobs tomorrow....but we may go to his mothers and the beach on Sunday....other than that, tomorrow is just a catch up on cleaning day

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:04 PM

Hannah had a piano lesson today, tonight two of Hannahs friends are staying the night im also watching their baby brother for a few hours. He is not staying the night.

Tomorrow is my parents 40th anniversary party

Sunday is mine and Dereks anniversary. I also have a baby shower to go to.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:23 PM

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

Hannah had a piano lesson today, tonight two of Hannahs friends are staying the night im also watching their baby brother for a few hours. He is not staying the night.

Tomorrow is my parents 40th anniversary party

Sunday is mine and Dereks anniversary. I also have a baby shower to go to.

WOW.. I am tired reading that!! LOL

We have a birthday party tomorrow. Before that we are heading to the tile store (FUN!) to pick out backsplash tile for the kitchen.  Sunday, would really love to lounge around the house & rest. After last weekend of being away, DS's palsy tumor scare and the big dinner Wednesday, I am spent!!

Jillysmom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:20 PM

Want to clean some more tomorrow then need to get packed. Have to clean the truck out and pack that sat. Leaving sunday morning.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:25 PM

tomorrow: picnic at a friends farm house, which means the big boys can take their BB guns and Targets..... plus swimming

Sunday: heading out to camp for a couple of days... and the forcast is calling for rain :(

Jennifair
by Jen on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:06 PM

B-day party tomorrow. My cousin's daughter is turning four( it's also my daughters "best friend") and they are having a chocolate fountain.... messy!!! 

then Sunday I'm going out to dinner for my b-day. 

Mystyk_moon
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:43 PM

No plans, have to see what happens

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)