Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Excuse me, excuse me, do you mind?....

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:59 AM
  • 11 Replies

Hey,excuse me, do you mind? I'm trying to eat my dinner. All I can hear you do is bitch.This is what some woman said to me last night while I was out to dinner with my Mom,Jess and my niece Jenna.

She heard me telling my Mom I didn't like the salads that came with dinner. She said this so loud the entire restaurant heard her. I was so frigging embarrassed. I told her to mind her own business and she kept going, I again said mind your own business..then she says to me, No, you mind your own business. It's not like I was talking loud. This place is small and you can hear everyones conversation.

After I heard her entire conversation the whole time I sat there. I could not believe this. I knew her whole Christmas menu and how many people they were inviting.

Then 10 minutes later she says, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. By this time I was boiling mad. I told her "you should be".

Then I hear her telling her husband. "well, I don't know what you want me to do I said I'm sorry she's just being a bitch"!  I was flat out frigging floored!

I don't know how I kept my composure!

(INSERT SNOWMOBILING SWEETPEA HERE)
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:21 AM

She had some nerve!

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:33 AM

wow! she did have some nerve

Emschick38
by Ali on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

How rude. I would have flipped, or at least wanted to. I probably would have said something like "hey Jess, I bet someone is just upset because she found out shes on the naughty list." or "Hey mom have I ever told you thank you for teaching me manners? Aparemtly its not something all parents teach there kids."  

Jennifair
by Jen on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:11 PM

whoa! honestly I think I would have laughed at her. just out of shock of her being so rude. 

elwalters77
by Erica on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:14 PM
WTF is WRONG with people?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:00 PM

punching

Hehe I would have kicked her butt, or put the horrible salad on her head

angel

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:36 PM

What the hell is going on with people being so frigging nosey.

Jillysmom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:01 PM

wow that takes a pair

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Dec. 4, 2011 at 8:27 AM

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

What the hell is going on with people being so frigging nosey.

I have no idea. By the time she apologized to me I had been sitting there stewing and I was far from gracious when she apologized telling her only..that you should be!

(INSERT SNOWMOBILING SWEETPEA HERE)
Kimmiky
by Kimmiky on Dec. 5, 2011 at 10:12 AM

Quoting Emschick38:

How rude. I would have flipped, or at least wanted to. I probably would have said something like "hey Jess, I bet someone is just upset because she found out shes on the naughty list." or "Hey mom have I ever told you thank you for teaching me manners? Aparemtly its not something all parents teach there kids."  

yea me too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)