Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what to do when you feel very lonely ?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:28 AM
  • 10 Replies

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:00 AM

I go to a friends, visit with my Mom. Get out of the house, something.Anything other than moping, I get myself moving.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:52 AM

go for a walk.
I have a friends (who are usually crazy busy) so they are not always available... So when I am feeling lonley  I find that the outside air just makes me feel better. My family is far away... and phone calls dont always help with that "lonley" feeling.
I will, on those days, try to make a plan to go out soon.... but it is hard.
HUG!

elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Visit cafemom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
unicornnwhite
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Visit Cafemom, facebook. I have a friend who is usually available. Also I text dh, say I Love You, wait for his reply, I feel better. Sometimes he will call me, hearing his voice helps a lot.

Jillysmom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:30 PM

come here or facebook, I have no friends around me so I find others thing, watch tv,read, annoy my husband

yitotito
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:57 PM
thank you to everyone who responded to my question and the great ideas.
marcie1455
by Member on Jan. 17, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Reseach on the internet if I'm stuck at home, or go to the gym I just joined this year.  Working out on the elliptical and getting into the warm sauna is nice and always someone to talk to.

Emschick38
by Ali on Jan. 18, 2012 at 6:29 AM

I try to stay busy those days like taking the kids to the library or the mall. We do a lot of days at McDonalds where I buy drinks for all of us and sit there for an hour or two. the kids loveit and I can usually strike up conversation with the other parents.

Foxxfyre71
by Member on Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Listen to my Fav. Tunes always lifts my spirits ! I even dance around with my daughter sometimes, or by myself. I also read my favorite books so I'm busy being into the story and not feeling Lonely.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yitotito
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 2:00 AM

thanks for a good idea

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)