Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

pet peeves??!!

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:56 PM
  • 11 Replies
We all have them. What are some of yours??
Mine are:
Bad customer service. Get off cell phone, stop talking to buddies while checking me out !
Liars!
I have plenty more but mind is blank,but what are some of yours?
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:31 PM

too many!
usually safety involved... we wouldn't have car seat/boost seat laws or helmet laws if ppl used common sense.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Cap on the toothpaste,
No toothpaste in the bottom of the sink
People who dont flush the potty in public restrooms
People who cut in line
People who are consistantly late
People who think their kid(s) does no wrong.
People who dont know how to drive. .. While i apprciate thatt you want to stop and let someone out into traffic, sometimes, it just isnt safe and if we all just obeyed the traffic laws, it would be much safer on our roads.
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:47 PM
I hate when anyone uses my towel. We all have different colored towels so there should be no confusion! I hate a wet towel!
I hate when a mess is signored and left for me

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
remaining_me
by Kay on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:39 PM

i have tons.

i hate when cabinets are left open in the kitchen

i cant see anything left in the sink if someone else uses the bathroom. no toothpaste, a hair on the sink, bubbles. bleh grosses me out.

when someone tries to walk in a door before you've gotten out..freakin RUDE (elevator, train, ya know) you let people out first..just duh, lol.

the phone thing ticks me too. if you are with ME then thats who you should be engaging in conversation with.

so on, lol.

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:24 AM

People who always say "not my kids"

TP on the holder the wrong way

Not flushing the toilet

Tooth paste in the sink

DIRTY WINDOWS

Liars

Thieves

Texting while drving

Drunk driving

Putting empty boxes back in the cupboard

Not rinsing your plate off after dinner

Scraping your teeth on the fork

Chewing gum like a grazing cow

Talking during a movie

Men adjusting thier "junk"

There is a whole lot more. I guess I'm easily irked.

Walker101
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:23 PM

When the kids squeeze the toothpaste into the cap of it, then put it back on where it squishes all over the outside of the container. And instead of cleaning it, they just toss it back in the medicine cabinet!

elwalters77
by Erica on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:23 PM
People standing in doorways or hallways when I'm trying to get past.

DH leaving the toothpaste tube in the shower.

Slurping soup or cereal.

Inconsiderate people.

Holding eating utensils like a shovel.

So many, I could go on and on! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Opionated people! We all have opinions but that doesn't mean yours is correct and mine is wrong. Reading posts in other groups is amazing to me. If you don't cloth diaper, co-sleep, breastfeed, extend rear facing till the kids like 5, then you're a horrible parent who doesn't deserve kids. Well I disagree! I don't do any of those things and I'm an awesome parent! I totally deserve my kids. What works for 1 person may not work for another but people don't seem to understand that. So there! My pet peeves know it alls!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:51 PM

People who automatically assume that my dh and I adopted our oldest child. She is my biological child from a previous relationship. Yes she calls him dad get the f8ck over it. Or they assume she is a daycare child or a foster child. I had one lady tell Hannah that DH is not her real dad. Umm no sh*t. She knows he is not her bio dad but damn it he is as real as a father gets.

People who only call when they need something.

Teachers who think they are doctors.

Drivers who talk on the phone or text instead of paying attention to the road

People who talk about how you should eat organic foods, be a vegan, take vitamins because its healthier for you and better for the planet but smoke ciggarettes and drive big a$$ SUV's See it all the time at Wegmans.

People who don't pay for the services they recieve.

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:50 PM
I hear ya! People always assume my kids have different fathers because of the age gaps, 11, 2 , and 10 months. But no, they all have same dad. But how rude is that to ask?? Its no ones business why we waited so long to have more. Or the people who assume i m not married. I don't wear my rings because I don't need a big fancy diamond to gosit in starbucks for an hour then go home. I wear a heart shaped ring w floating diamonds I got for my 35th bday. My son showed hubby and they went and got it for me. But people are just so nosey and rude!

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

People who automatically assume that my dh and I adopted our oldest child. She is my biological child from a previous relationship. Yes she calls him dad get the f8ck over it. Or they assume she is a daycare child or a foster child. I had one lady tell Hannah that DH is not her real dad. Umm no sh*t. She knows he is not her bio dad but damn it he is as real as a father gets.

People who only call when they need something.

Teachers who think they are doctors.

Drivers who talk on the phone or text instead of paying attention to the road

People who talk about how you should eat organic foods, be a vegan, take vitamins because its healthier for you and better for the planet but smoke ciggarettes and drive big a$$ SUV's See it all the time at Wegmans.

People who don't pay for the services they recieve.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)