Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

show me something good!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:58 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ugh, that peanut butter chocloate thing was just repulsive...

Show me something good! Something you could "go for"....

now this is good....

resus peanut butter cheesecake.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lish2127
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Hey now, it may look repulsive and be way more topping than any sane person should consume and a total waste on Denny's part, but it was really yummy. I ordered it because I can always "go for" peanut butter and chocolate...doesn't have to be pretty! I almost always order a peanut butter sundae when we get ice cream. My roommate in college and I used to scrounge up 86 cents in whatever amount of coins we had to go get really small peanut butter shakes at Dairy Queen. 

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I guess I eat a lot more with my eyes... LOL...???

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Do you have a recipe for that cheese cake?

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

the dennys thing did look really gross.

I have issues with teh smell of PB cups since being pregnant with alex

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Jillysmom
by Adele on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Quoting lish2127:

Hey now, it may look repulsive and be way more topping than any sane person should consume and a total waste on Denny's part, but it was really yummy. I ordered it because I can always "go for" peanut butter and chocolate...doesn't have to be pretty! I almost always order a peanut butter sundae when we get ice cream. My roommate in college and I used to scrounge up 86 cents in whatever amount of coins we had to go get really small peanut butter shakes at Dairy Queen. 

its funny becasue I could eat a jar of pb but hate pj ice cream or syrups

Jillysmom
by Adele on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

Do you have a recipe for that cheese cake?

the wesbite that was linked to the photo didnt have a recipe to follow... so I went on a search as I AM going to make this cake... not til June (when it is hubbys bday) as he loves PBandC....
the pic was called Ruggles reeses PBC and Cheesecake... so I ended up finding this.
http://cookitfor.us/recipes/3153/Ruggles_Reeses_Peanut_Butter_Cup_Cheesecake_Food.com

let me know if you make it before June.

hmmmm, Niki, If you made THIS for dinner I bet NO ONE would share it with your pets!! LOL

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Quoting Jillysmom:

Quoting lish2127:

its funny becasue I could eat a jar of pb but hate pj ice cream or syrups

I don't like peanut butter ice cream either...just peanut butter on my ice cream!  I melt it in the microwave and drizzle it on sometimes.  

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Quoting Jillysmom:

Adele, I just figured out the points plus value for a slice of that reese's PB cup cheesecake and it is.... gulp... are you ready... 37points PER SERVING!!!! If you cut that cake into 10 peices... 1 peice is 11more points then you're allowed in a day!!! HOLY MOLY!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)