Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Ron is getting a serious piece of my mind when he gets home..

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:06 PM
  • 15 Replies

he's lucky I couldn't yell at him on the phone in the parking lot at work.

Nick was involved in an accident and was T Boned at 1:30 this afternoon. He was taken by Ambulance to the hospital. Do you think that mother effer called me at work?

NOPE! Sure didn't! He should have called me immediately! He didn't want to bother me at work. I could literally kick him in his teeth!

Nick is fine. He's bumped &bruised with a sprained neck and back. They sent him home with Lortabs,Flexeril and 800 Milligram Motrin.

The point is Ron had no idea if he was okay until later. I should have been notified immediately! That's my son. I'm pissed.

No, Nick is not at fault! I can't believe this. His car is frigging totaled. So they will pay off his loan but now he's without a car!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennifair
by Jen on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Awww man. Happy Nick is okay. Hugs! 

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:53 PM
2 moms liked this

HOLY CRAP!
Id be wicked pissed too. Ok.. well, In Rons defense.. you're being at work is NEW to him! Maybe he just didnt even KNOW what to do! Should I bother her... should I not... Nick said he was OK..What were you going to do? Aside from freak out... NOW.DONT GET ME WRONG, I'd BE WICKED PISSED!!!! Im NOT defending.. just trying to think like a man.
Glad Nick is ok. Damn Chris... doesnt anyone in Buffalo know how to drive?! This is Nicks 2nd accident in not too long a time... I know neither was his fault.. but, Gee whiz... with these odd I might get him a bubble and not a car!!!!

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Or a bubble wrapped car!!!

Hope that made you giggle... HUGS!!!

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh man hope he is feeling better soon.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I see what Scarlett is saying.
It is only your second week at work, but he should have called you... Even if you sat by the phone the rest of the afternoon.... although I don't know how flexible of a place you work for.

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SamMom912:

Or a bubble wrapped car!!!

Hope that made you giggle... HUGS!!!

Scarlett, it made me laugh so hard I started to cry! sidesplittinglaughter

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

I see what Scarlett is saying.
It is only your second week at work, but he should have called you... Even if you sat by the phone the rest of the afternoon.... although I don't know how flexible of a place you work for.

I understand what she's saying too. I've calmed down since I posted this but I can clearly see why they say Men are from Mars.

They have been really good to me. I'm sure they would have told me to go to the hospital. At the very least I would have made up the time.

Jillysmom
by Adele on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Christine, I'm so sorry. I'm glad he is alright. I agree Ron should have called. Almost any job would have understood something like that. 

I started work on April 24 and my dad died on april 30 and I lost time at work and they understood and that was when they could have gotten 50 people to fill the spot that day. Most are in emergencies

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Oh my goodness...Nick has no luck! I'm glad he's ok.

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry about the accident but glad hes ok. I swear, men need an instruction booklet on what to do for every situation! They are so clueless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN