Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ron is getting a serious piece of my mind when he gets home..

Posted by   + Show Post

he's lucky I couldn't yell at him on the phone in the parking lot at work.

Nick was involved in an accident and was T Boned at 1:30 this afternoon. He was taken by Ambulance to the hospital. Do you think that mother effer called me at work?

NOPE! Sure didn't! He should have called me immediately! He didn't want to bother me at work. I could literally kick him in his teeth!

Nick is fine. He's bumped &bruised with a sprained neck and back. They sent him home with Lortabs,Flexeril and 800 Milligram Motrin.

The point is Ron had no idea if he was okay until later. I should have been notified immediately! That's my son. I'm pissed.

No, Nick is not at fault! I can't believe this. His car is frigging totaled. So they will pay off his loan but now he's without a car!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Replies (11-15):
Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on May. 1, 2012 at 4:27 AM

Quoting Jillysmom:

Christine, I'm so sorry. I'm glad he is alright. I agree Ron should have called. Almost any job would have understood something like that. 

I started work on April 24 and my dad died on april 30 and I lost time at work and they understood and that was when they could have gotten 50 people to fill the spot that day. Most are in emergencies

Adele, I think they would have been understanding. It's not as if I would have just wanted to leave because my 20 year old was sick.

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on May. 1, 2012 at 4:28 AM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Oh my goodness...Nick has no luck! I'm glad he's ok.

It seems that way and thank you.

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on May. 1, 2012 at 4:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Cecelia712:

Sorry about the accident but glad hes ok. I swear, men need an instruction booklet on what to do for every situation! They are so clueless.

Thank you. Yes, I agree they need step by step instructions!

Jillysmom
by Adele on May. 1, 2012 at 5:56 AM
I totally agree

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Quoting Jillysmom:

Christine, I'm so sorry. I'm glad he is alright. I agree Ron should have called. Almost any job would have understood something like that. 

I started work on April 24 and my dad died on april 30 and I lost time at work and they understood and that was when they could have gotten 50 people to fill the spot that day. Most are in emergencies

Adele, I think they would have been understanding. It's not as if I would have just wanted to leave because my 20 year old was sick.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Walker101
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:17 PM

wow!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)