Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Mad..Pissed...Irate...Angry etc... How many times? UPDATE REPLY #6

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:40 AM
  • 22 Replies

How many frigging times am I going to try and fix this before I get the hint and say screw it. Every one of our neighbors have said why bother?

Stick a effing fork in me I am BEYOND DONE, pissed,angry,irate and mad! I'd like to find the ignorant SOB who keeps doing this!

We just put the stone in that one spot because our garbage cans go there every Sunday night and people pulling in the driveway always clip that corner. Now I'm just going to stone the whole effing front! But not before I lay tire spikes and see how the assholes like that!

by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
powow65
by Kim on May. 5, 2012 at 8:30 AM

buy a BIG F'IN ROCK & LEAVE IT RIGHT THERE!

but thats me.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM

WOW!
What a jerk!
I LOVE Kims idea... put a BIG rock at the beginnging... and a BIG rock at the end.. and then yes, hide a few railroad spikes in the middle. LOL
WOW!
We live on a no outlet (aka dead end) and so many kids drive down our road and hit mailboxes with a baseball bat! One of my neigbors has his propped up on a garbage can... he is SICK and TIRED of putting it back up.. I dont blame him (but it looks like crap! LOL)

Jillysmom
by Adele on May. 5, 2012 at 9:22 AM

I would be pissed too

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on May. 5, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Quoting SamMom912:

WOW!
What a jerk!
I LOVE Kims idea... put a BIG rock at the beginnging... and a BIG rock at the end.. and then yes, hide a few railroad spikes in the middle. LOL
WOW!
We live on a no outlet (aka dead end) and so many kids drive down our road and hit mailboxes with a baseball bat! One of my neigbors has his propped up on a garbage can... he is SICK and TIRED of putting it back up.. I dont blame him (but it looks like crap! LOL)

If I were your neighbor. I would fill a mail box with cement and switch it out every evening. Next time someone hit that mail box they would think twice!

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on May. 5, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Quoting SamMom912:

WOW!
What a jerk!
WOW!

If I were your neighbor. I would fill a mail box with cement and switch it out every evening. Next time someone hit that mail box they would think twice!

I too like Kim's idea and the cement mailbox.

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on May. 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM

It's fixed once again! Now don't we come home with orange stick things from Lowes and our neighbors across the street are having some sort of gathering and someone has literally parked thier entire car on my front lawn. WTF!

lizmarie1975
by Liz on May. 5, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

It's fixed once again! Now don't we come home with orange stick things from Lowes and our neighbors across the street are having some sort of gathering and someone has literally parked thier entire car on my front lawn. WTF!

Please tell me you went over there and told them to move their car.

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree! I hope you went over there and told them to move their car NOW! Wow. That's amazing anyone would do that!.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wife07_mom08
by New Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:57 PM

i like ur tire spikes idea!!!! BUT be careful b/c that piece of land is technicaly not on ur property... i cannot remember the exact measurement but I know that the 1st ... feet is considered town property for sidewalks and such

Jennifair
by Jen on May. 5, 2012 at 9:05 PM
2 moms liked this

I would just accidently drop some nails. Then make sure you guys avoid it lol .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)