Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms
Wasn't someone going to make one? Or wasn't there enough interest? I like helpful tips, especially the more natural ones.

I love to make my own body, face, and hair treatments. I use baking soda as an exfoliant on my face everynight because its very easy on my skin. I use it in my hair once a week to get rid of buildup. I use applecider vinegar 2x a week on hair for ph balance. I use a small amount of olive oil for my hair 1x a week as hot oil treatment. I aslo use avacados in my hair, you can mix w olive oil if you want. I use natual sugar and honey as a body exfoliant. It makes your skin SOOOOOO soft! This one is not cheaper than the store bough ones like st ives but I do like it anyway.
These things are just cheaper and so much better for you as they don't have all the chemicals the other products do.
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Replies (11-11):
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM
First time I heard of it was o.n here but now a few people on facebook have mentioned it as well. Ill have to look into it.

Quoting elwalters77:

OMIGOD! I'm a Pin Addict! LOL

Quoting Cecelia712:

That would be nice. I don't have one of those accounts. Never even heard of it till here.

Quoting lish2127:

I have a bunch of tips and tricks saved on pinterest. I will post some when I get time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN