After a long exam and viewing of her test results,xrays and all that stuff it was decided that she isnt having surgery at this time. Being that she is getting up,standing up,walking (on non slippery surfaces) and has normally bodily funtions surgery isnt happening right now.
She is only allowed out of her crate 2 -3 times a day to go outside for a couple minutes and then she has to rest in it the rest of the time for the next 6-8 weeks.
At that time she has to go back for more xrays. Of course if she doesn't keep improving or anything changes then its back she goes.
Thanks everyone for the prayers and good vibes.