Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Hmmm where should I put it?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Jen
  • 33 Replies

So my B-day is coming up and my sister mentioned getting me "ink". I want to get a Daisy, but I don't know where to get it. Ideas welcome, Pics too if you want ( I do have an idea, but it can aways change) 

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elwalters77
by Erica on Jul. 25, 2012 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I want one on the nape of my neck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:01 PM
My husband wants me to get one. If I were 20 yrs younger I probably would. But I feel that 39 makes it look like I'm having a mid life crisis to get my first tatoo. I know many women are older and I don't judge others that do it, its just how id feel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifair
by Jen on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:22 PM

My hair dresser( who is also Erica's lol ) is a very hip lady. For her 40th birthday I think she got a tattoo and belly pierced. 

Where I used to work there was a women who was in her 70's ( i think) that got her 1st tatoo. She was in the Navy when she was younger and got an anchor on her forearm 

But yeah it's all really just personal preference. 

Quoting Cecelia712:

My husband wants me to get one. If I were 20 yrs younger I probably would. But I feel that 39 makes it look like I'm having a mid life crisis to get my first tatoo. I know many women are older and I don't judge others that do it, its just how id feel.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:45 PM
My first is so high on my right thigh that it looks like its on my @$$ in pictures.
My second is on the top of my right foot.
My third is going on my left shoulder blade/back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifair
by Jen on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I was thinking , my wrist, or the nape of the neck. Kelly would like a tramp stamp. 

Jennifair
by Jen on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:55 PM

The top of the foot would work too.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Id buy jewlery... I like that you could eventually pass it to alice...Lol...im not one for spending crazy money on ink...
Im afraid of needles. Just isnt my thing.
Jennifair
by Jen on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Oh I wouldn't mind  jewelry. But it so hard for me to find things that I can where.( major metal allergies) That and I have a box full of it that I don't wear cause I NEVER go out. I really need a new wardrobe, but that's all my sister buys me, and she wants a new tattoo . 

Quoting SamMom912:

Id buy jewlery... I like that you could eventually pass it to alice...Lol...im not one for spending crazy money on ink...
Im afraid of needles. Just isnt my thing.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:34 PM
I wanted mine on my lower back. Had no idea it was a tramp stamp until 2 of my 3 brothers freaked out that their sister was not walking around with a tramp stamp.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:54 AM
1 mom liked this

If you're going to get a tattoo I would most definitely not go with the tramp stamp. I like the foot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN