Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

It's Friday!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:37 AM
Liz
  • 8 Replies

What's going on this weekend, ladies?

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Jillysmom
by Adele on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Today is cleaning being I was running all day yesterday between dr's appts and shopping. Then I had to run back out last night to bj's because I just didnt have enough time into between appts. So pissed because Jillian did a list of things I gave her and Mike did nothing, So I have so much to do today.

Tomorrow is Jillian's friend's pool/bbq party and I am praying the weather holds out. 

Sunday is the family bbq birthday party. Will be so glad when its all over, this is the last one we are doing as its just too much bs with the family.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:55 AM

My MIL is coming over today.

Tomorrow, Naiya has a bday party. Then later in the night (yes, night) DH and I are going to The Ritz in White Plains to celebrate his friend's bday. It has to be later because his friend is a owner/chef of a restaurant and can't go until the restaurant closes. Thankfully, we're staying overnight at the hotel so I'll be able to sleep a little before coming home to deal with the kids.

Nothing doing for Sunday.

Monday, a friend and I are taking the kids (Naseem is going to stay home with my MIL) to Lake Compounce in CT.

Mystyk_moon
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:33 PM
Work til 5 tomorrow, then headed to a wrestling event, then more work Sunday. Sometimes I wish I hadn't said I had open availability on weekends...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Saturday: Cousin's little one is coming over to hang out; Garrett has a make-up Referee clinic; 

Sunday: friends 50th Birthday

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Hello mom, this weekend we plan on going to the aquarium in Brooklyn.

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM
I love the aquarium in brooklyn. I used to take nicholas there all the time. Then stroll on the boardwalk. Have fun.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 8:37 PM
We don't really have plans this weeknd. The jerk is off next week so we have some day trips planned then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Thank you!

Quoting Cecelia712:

I love the aquarium in brooklyn. I used to take nicholas there all the time. Then stroll on the boardwalk. Have fun.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)