Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone tried any of the Skinny Girl drinks?

by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Replies (11-14):
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Quoting bklynmom5:

I have been meaning to buy it.  I watch her show.  I like the small 6 pack type.

Wait...she has a show? I don't even know who "she" is! You're going to make me google this, huh?

bklynmom5
by Vanessa on Aug. 28, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Yes she has a talk show now, bethany ever after on bravo, was on real housewives of NYC, skating with the stars winner. 

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting bklynmom5:

I have been meaning to buy it.  I watch her show.  I like the small 6 pack type.

Wait...she has a show? I don't even know who "she" is! You're going to make me google this, huh?

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Aug. 28, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Thanks!!

Quoting bklynmom5:

Yes she has a talk show now, bethany ever after on bravo, was on real housewives of NYC, skating with the stars winner. 

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting bklynmom5:

Kmary
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I felt the exact same way.  I tried the white cranberry cosmopolitan one.  It was tasy for sure, but you'd never forget that you weren't having a real cosmo.  But decent nonetheless and in my opinion, sometimes worth the calorie savings.

Quoting lizmarie1975:

I just tried the Pina Colada. It was ok. Not as satisfying as a real pina colada but if you're watching your calories then it's a good way to go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)