Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Did You Reject Eye Drops?

I really feel this is a completely unecessary procedure for my baby. According to the hospital they are "obligated" to report me to child protective services if I so choose to reject the eye drops.

Have any of you chosen to reject the eye drops? Were you reported? What happened?

Thanks@

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Replies (31-34):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting elwalters77:

Since this question has been asked before and we never found out what happened, would you mind letting us know here if you decline the drops so that the next time this question gets asked we can provide some sort of feed back? Thanks!

that is a good one :)

I mean we've had 4 people come in and ask, but then we never find out what happened. 

Stephannie, wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex
full-time Auntie to Carly-Ann

New York Moms
Join us on The New York Moms Group! - - NY Moms Group Mod

moltocomeamore
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I will let everyone know when the time comes if I am able to decline the drops. But I'm not due until mid November so it will be a while.

Jennifair
by Jen on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

that will be here b4 you know it! Hope you have a nice easy delivery good luck ! 

Quoting moltocomeamore:

I will let everyone know when the time comes if I am able to decline the drops. But I'm not due until mid November so it will be a while.

moltocomeamore
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Just an update. baby daddy and I don't get along and since I can't have anything negative on my side if he decides to try to get custody I won't be rejecting the eye drops, they're not harmful, so I'm just going to suck it up. So, sorry, but I won't have an answer for what happens!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN