Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Fun day!

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:31 PM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this

I had such a fun day!
I was supposed to go up to this country club 45 minutes away and play golf with a GF. The weather was questionable and the course is $$$ so, we X'lled.
I went to th gym.. made my boring list of crap to do... and got a text... from my GF.
Want to go to the course 5 minutes from our houses.. there is tee time just before 11.
Sounds WAY better then boring list of crap.. so I say YES!
We meet. Walking in the Pro sees us ( the man who lead our league!) "Good to see us... wait here."
Gives us a cart and round of golf free... (saved us 53.00 each..) and then offered to play with us! We played about 14 holes with him giving us pointers (her more then me... not that Im that good-- but she takes lessons all the time...and yes, I am a better player). and joking around (he is a really nice personable guy!! and wow- what a player! )
It didnt rain. The sun came out a few times. It was overcast but in the 70's...
All and all a really fun nice day!!!
It wasnt the luxurious country club day-- but it was tons of fun!!!! playing golf

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Jennifair
by Jen on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this

YAY! It's nice to have a fun day once in awhile =) . Happy it workedo ut for you. 

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Wow I'm so jealous! I had long list of boring crap to do and it POURED here. As in torential! As in had to coe home and change clothes pouring rain. And giuliana is still being a cranky fuss pot. So my day sucked!
But glad you had a fun day. You deserve it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Nice!

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Quoting Cecelia712:

Wow I'm so jealous! I had long list of boring crap to do and it POURED here. As in torential! As in had to coe home and change clothes pouring rain. And giuliana is still being a cranky fuss pot. So my day sucked!

OMG that was MY day yesterday!! LOL!!! So maybe tomorrow will be your fun day!?!?! I HOPE!

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Ummm. NO. No fun plans for tomorrow either. Me and my cranky babies.

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting Cecelia712:

OMG that was MY day yesterday!! LOL!!! So maybe tomorrow will be your fun day!?!?! I HOPE!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:48 PM

glad you had a good day. you've needed one.

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:43 AM

I'm glad you had fun! You deserve it!

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:51 AM
So far my fun day is I'm sitting on a bench in bronxcille while G is in school and giuliana is in the car sleeping. The bench is directly in front of the car so no worries. I can see her through her little mirror.
That said while its not fun it is rather relaxing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN