Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Long Island stay at home mom

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello, My name is Eileen and I am a stay at home mom seeking advice and new friends!

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Replies (11-20):
Shelly126
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Hi Eileen, my name is Michele and I am SAHM mom also from LI for twin 22 month old boys.
CorpCityGrl
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Hi Eileen!  My name is Rose Ann and I'm not a SAHM anymore but am a Long Islander and mom to 25 month girl.  Welcome.

emanticoff
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:21 AM

It's so cool to find other fello Long Islanders. Were you born in Long Island? I was born in the City. Lower Manhattan. I Just moved here 7 yrs ago. I am still getting used to it. Let's keep in touch.

emanticoff
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Hello Vanessa, First I would like to give you props for being a mom of 5 childen. How do you do it? I find it hard with two. I have an 18 yr old who's driving me to the looney bin and a rambunctious toddler who is on the go 24/7. I would love to keep in touch with you. I am 39 and my husband want's to have another.

bklynmom5
by Vanessa on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Five can sometimes be a challenge!!! LOL!!!  But I hope when they are all grown that it will be better!  But having the circus theme running in my head all day helps! LOL!!!  Cause I do feel like we are a circus act!  I get the stares and are they all yours every time we go out!  Cause yes I thought wouldn't it be fun to take someone else's kids to walmart on a Saturday! LOL!!!

Quoting emanticoff:

Hello Vanessa, First I would like to give you props for being a mom of 5 childen. How do you do it? I find it hard with two. I have an 18 yr old who's driving me to the looney bin and a rambunctious toddler who is on the go 24/7. I would love to keep in touch with you. I am 39 and my husband want's to have another.

Bethy16
by Beth on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Hi I am Beth also a stay at home mom from long island. I have 3 kids a son 8 and two daughters almost 4 and 6 months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JAJS12
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Hi my name is AnnMarie.. I am a stay at home mom of 2 girls.One is 6 years old turning 7 in december and a 2 months old.

kscc
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Hi Eileen, My name is Kimberly and I am also from Long Island. My friend and I are trying to help support the mom community by creating special events and/or mommy and me classes.  It's hard sometimes as a mother to make new friends.   Hope you have a fabulous sunday!

Anj718
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Hi Eileen! I am a SAHM from Long Island too!!  I joined MEETUP and then the  WAHM group from long island and we do things with the kiddies around long island.  You should join!  Amanda is organizer.  My name is Andrea and SO nice to meet you!  I have TWO kiddies, a 7 year old boy and a 20 month old daughter.  :-)  I SAH but I also WAH... -Andrea

emanticoff
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:15 AM

I would love to join meet up group but it says the age limit for kids is 6/24 months. My son is 31/2 yrs old.  What is the age limit for WAHM group?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)