Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

It's Friday!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Liz
  • 23 Replies

What's going on this weekend, ladies?

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jillysmom
by Adele on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:00 AM
2 moms liked this

going for a tattoo tomorrow and Jilly has dr's sunday.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Quoting Jillysmom:

what 'cha gettin?

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Gym this AM, golf mid morning to afternoon. Sam and I are hanging out as DH is working late again.
Spin tomorrow... working around the house tomorrow afternoon and then taking Sam for a swim and having some people over for dinner.
Sunday, Spin (if my fav teacher is teaching!) and going to the aquarium. Hubby has to go take care of the boat for a bit so we will hang at aquarium til he is done. 

Jillysmom
by Adele on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SamMom912:

Gym this AM, golf mid morning to afternoon. Sam and I are hanging out as DH is working late again.
Spin tomorrow... working around the house tomorrow afternoon and then taking Sam for a swim and having some people over for dinner.
Sunday, Spin (if my fav teacher is teaching!) and going to the aquarium. Hubby has to go take care of the boat for a bit so we will hang at aquarium til he is done. 

OK you need to text me daily and kick my butt into doing some activty.

Jillysmom
by Adele on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting Jillysmom:

what 'cha gettin?

a bird

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM

The kids birthday party is tomorrow so working on everything for that today. With a stomach bug....feeling like I'm gonna vomit to add to the bathroom breaks. Taking Addie to her first dance class at 4:00 tonight and Dylan gets to break a couple boards at a special karate thing tonight at 6:00. 

Tomorrow is the party....so I'll be up all night cleaning my house because I'm sure a ton of people will be here even though the party will be at the park, preparing food, and getting everything ready. Family coming from 3 hrs away, 2 hrs away, and friends from school. 

Sunday I don't know...I need to get through Saturday first.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:33 AM

My helicopter ride got cancelled so who knows? Tomorrow morning I have to go to the karate school to give them a deposit for Naiya's party and then maybe I'll take the kids to the play place since I'll be up that way anyway.

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Tomorrow is the (beer, shhhh!) Festival. But it has face painting, pumkin painting, bouncy houses, etcc for the kids.
Sunday is the jets game so husband and nicholas go there and ill think of something to do w the babies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Tonight nothing
tomorrow dance class, swim lessons and Hannah has a birthday party. The mom said we can all come so Derek might stay with her. Oh and friends are coming over for dinner
Sunday a friend of mine is having a candle party. I love candles and would love some new ones but I bought some a while ago Derek found them last night. I lit it was really enjoying the scent cinnamon and my nose started running, eyes got runny , started sneezing, my ears itched. Made Derek blow it out then tossed it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Jillysmom:

Quoting SamMom912:

OK you need to text me daily and kick my butt into doing some activty.

Sure! Give me your number. Im a GREAT nag! ask my hubby! LOL! No excuses either! Just do it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)