Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

To The New York Families, Please Be Safe

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 6:18 PM
  • 9 Replies

!!!!

by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DixieL
by Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

My thoughts and prayers are with you. God be with you.

robynjavan7104
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 6:42 PM
I'm in Brooklyn and its getting bad, the winds are picking up and its rain really hard. Its actually as bad as it was at the worst of Irene last year and technically sandy doesn't actually hit until later tonight.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Quoting robynjavan7104:

I'm in Brooklyn and its getting bad, the winds are picking up and its rain really hard. Its actually as bad as it was at the worst of Irene last year and technically sandy doesn't actually hit until later tonight.

I'm so sorry, for what you and your family are going through. Please be safe. My thoughts and prayer are with you.

robynjavan7104
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Thanks, hopefully it doesn't get much worse than this.
DixieL
by Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Quoting robynjavan7104:

Thanks, hopefully it doesn't get much worse than this.

I'm praying for all of you.

DixieL
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:45 AM

Quoting robynjavan7104:

I hope you and your family made it through safe and sound. I also hope you didn't lose too much. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

robynjavan7104
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Thank you we made it okay, thankfully we didn't lose power, there was a lot of flooding. The only thing I lost was a week of work which is bad but it definitely could've been worse. I went back to work Saturday night and there was no heat in the building and a lot of other people still didn't have power. It looked like a disaster area.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting robynjavan7104:

I hope you and your family made it through safe and sound. I also hope you didn't lose too much. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

DixieL
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Quoting robynjavan7104:

Thank you we made it okay, thankfully we didn't lose power, there was a lot of flooding. The only thing I lost was a week of work which is bad but it definitely could've been worse. I went back to work Saturday night and there was no heat in the building and a lot of other people still didn't have power. It looked like a disaster area.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting robynjavan7104:

I'm so sorry for what you went through. Do you have power at home and work now? I thank God that you and your family are safe and sound.

robynjavan7104
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 6:11 AM
Both my job and house have power but they dont have heat. Thank you again for thinking about us.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)