Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

A little bit late but..... November random post.

Posted by   + Show Post
I know it's the 4th & I know it's late.
Welcome back from the weather & cm being down.

Um, let's talk, vent, yell, scream, whisper, whimper, mumble, grumble, grunt! Anything!
Let's just stay connected!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Replies (21-30):
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 4, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Oh thank God! I was having major withdrawals! Feels so good to be "home".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 9:55 PM
2 nights at my inlaws felt like 2 months. And they make sure to remind me what an inconvenience we were while there! So sorry I.p Didn't want my kids in a house that was 42 degrees! Especially while both babies are already sick.
Husband didn't come, that right there should tell you something! He'd rather sleep in a freezing dark house than stay at his parents!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 9:56 PM
4 moms liked this
Feels SOOOOO good to be home though! I'm taking a nice long hot bubble bath with a glass of baileys and on CM, everyone is asleep, what more could I ask for??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:00 AM

It's 5:00 and I really should be getting ready for work. I'm just too tired this morning.

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:00 AM

Mondays are always a bit rough for me. It's the beginning of the week, I have to get back on a sleep schedule! Ah well!

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:01 AM

Quoting Cecelia712:

2 nights at my inlaws felt like 2 months. And they make sure to remind me what an inconvenience we were while there! So sorry I.p Didn't want my kids in a house that was 42 degrees! Especially while both babies are already sick.
Husband didn't come, that right there should tell you something! He'd rather sleep in a freezing dark house than stay at his parents!

GRRR@ your In laws for being such asshats! How about being grateful that ther grand babies are warm and safe spending time with them!

powow65
by Kim on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:55 AM
Nnnooooooooo!!!!!
Are you ok?!

Quoting Jennifair:

Boy am I sore! Fell down the stairs at my Gramps house. Snowy and wet, and down I went.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by Kim on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:01 AM
We all say here, "accidents happen".

Quoting Jennifair:

lol . My leg and butt are the worse. omg I'm sure I will be bruised nice tomorrow. I'm very klutzy. 

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting Jennifair:

Boy am I sore! Fell down the stairs at my Gramps house. Snowy and wet, and down I went.

are you sure we aren't related? 

Added a sweater dress thing to my stash for Alice.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by Kim on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:02 AM
I understand.
I was going CRAFT STIR CRAZY!!!! Lol

Quoting elwalters77:

Oh thank God! I was having major withdrawals! Feels so good to be "home".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by Kim on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:04 AM
I am very sorry your IL's are major "butt heads". (no power hun?) I'm very sorry. ((hugs))

Quoting Cecelia712:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)