Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

A little bit late but..... November random post.

Posted by   + Show Post
I know it's the 4th & I know it's late.
Welcome back from the weather & cm being down.

Um, let's talk, vent, yell, scream, whisper, whimper, mumble, grumble, grunt! Anything!
Let's just stay connected!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Replies (231-240):
powow65
by Kim on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:03 PM
It's ok Hun.
I just paid my "national GREED" bill.

Quoting lish2127:

sorry, been out this morning. 12:30 

Quoting powow65:

Nag time........ What time?!

@lish.

Sorry.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this
At the mall getting Hannah's hair done. Trim and straightened.
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Not her usual place but he seems to know what he's doing.
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Nov. 9, 2012 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Good lord people yes Hannah's pretty yeah she has nice hair now go away.
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Nov. 9, 2012 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this
On a good note the hair stylist knows what he's doing
Jennifair
by Jen on Nov. 9, 2012 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this

hmmm......... looking for my knock off Ugg boots. but I can't find them anywhere. And darn it if I'm gonna walk I don't want my feet to be cold!!!! 

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

oh.... Vetern's Day Assembly at 9:15 am, maybe I am not needed tomorrow for 1st grade. 

You have school on Veteran's Day?! See...the kids need to go that day...especially after being off for a week and a half.

the assembly was today (Friday), and we are off on Monday for teh Holiday which is BS in my opinion as the Holiday is Sunday. 

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

How sad is it that I just brain stormed the Thanksgiving feast stuff with the teacher today? 
She was all set to do things on certain days, but NO school Monday, No PM kinder on Thursday (1/2 day) and No AM kinder on Friday (1/2 day). So we have it all worked out.... now to move on......  

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Quoting Jennifair:

hmmm......... looking for my knock off Ugg boots. but I can't find them anywhere. And darn it if I'm gonna walk I don't want my feet to be cold!!!! 

I was at Payless today to get DD ballet shoes and their ladies "Ugg" looking boots were like $35-40...no way! They have to be cheaper somewhere else. Wonder how much they are at Target?

Jennifair
by Jen on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:35 PM

i got mine last year black friday at fashion bug for $10. Had no traction what so ever but were perfect for the cold days where there wasn't much snow ( like all of winter last year) . They are still missing in action. 

I've found lately that Pay-less and Wal-mart shoes have gotten expensive. you can get a pair of Totes winter boots at Penny's for like 40 dollars. I'd rather get the name brand. 

Quoting lish2127:

Quoting Jennifair:

I was at Payless today to get DD ballet shoes and their ladies "Ugg" looking boots were like $35-40...no way! They have to be cheaper somewhere else. Wonder how much they are at Target?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)