Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little bit late but..... November random post.

Posted by   + Show Post
I know it's the 4th & I know it's late.
Welcome back from the weather & cm being down.

Um, let's talk, vent, yell, scream, whisper, whimper, mumble, grumble, grunt! Anything!
Let's just stay connected!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Replies (381-390):
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Quoting Mystyk_moon:

Finally a day off! I am going to do nothing, and enjoy every minute of it!

Good for you! Hope you enjoyed it.

elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Quoting lish2127:

It's so annoying when you get a half dozen "I'm interested in your stuff for sale on craigslist" emails. Ok, so, what? Do you want it or are you just intereseted in window shopping? 

I know that sucks, but the way you said it made me LOL

elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

I bought a pound of strawberries yesterday with the intention of making some bread with it. Naseem and Naiya ate almost the whole pound last night! Grr...

I miss strawberries so much.

elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Quoting Jennifair:

I love my Daughter but why does she have to be such a DRAMA QUEEN!!! She has a lil scratch on her finger and to listen to her, her finger is going to fall off! But put a band-aid on the finger and she's good to go....... seriously?!  

Sounds like Corbin. He had a splinter and you would have thought he had his arm ripped off the way he was carrying on!

elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

tonight it a night when I really wish take-out could work in the budget. I thought I had a plan for dinner... only to find that it was a sara lee pumpkin pie and NOT a frozen lasagna. Johnny has a 4:40 HPV vaccine, so with the sit for 15 minutes I won't be out until 5. Then I have to drive home, and get the kids and I to Church by 6:45. 

Oh NO!

elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Quoting Jennifair:

So happy to make a nice dinner for the family to have Kelly leave to go play Magic the gathering......... ass! 

Men can be so inconsiderate and thoughtless!

elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting lizmarie1975:

They had better go to school tomorrow. That's all I'm saying.

We have ANOTHER 2 hour delay!

Boy do i wish my husband was home. He left nyc at 7:30pm in this nor'easter... Its 9:35 and he is still not home. He called me from getting compressed natural gas... "i left my cell phone at 13 th street (office) at a station mid county. Telling me roads are horrendous... ( really, in a nor'easter? And you find this surprising?)
Just hoping he omes home sa and sound so i can be mad... And not worried! It IS bad out there!

Yeah, my husband chose today to go into the city. He left here at 2:00 and called me at 5:00 when he was heading out of NYC. Called again at 8:00 to say that he was near the 9A exit on the Taconic...still not home.

What was he thinking?!

elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Quoting SamMom912:

Ugh... Why do they do this? Like we dont have enough to stress about these days!

Exactly!

elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

my damn 13 yr old has an issue with volume of his mouth, 

So does my 7 year old. All of the time!

elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Quoting Cecelia712:

My husband is as needy as the kids! I wish he'd go to bed and leave me alone! I deserve an hour of peace and quiet.

Yes you do!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)