Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

A little bit late but..... November random post.

Posted by   + Show Post
I know it's the 4th & I know it's late.
Welcome back from the weather & cm being down.

Um, let's talk, vent, yell, scream, whisper, whimper, mumble, grumble, grunt! Anything!
Let's just stay connected!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Replies (401-410):
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Cute

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

Xavier is walking backwards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Hugs

Quoting Emschick38:

been feeling kinda down the last couple of days. I am hoping it is just a temporary funk and not a depression in the making. I really miss my friends and family and the time change just made it harder to talk to my mom. I am ready to leave and come home. but I still have a year left. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:43 PM
I like those

Quoting powow65:

google "magic scarf" im making DD that. (she picked white & dark purple for the yarn). It'll be either a scarf/cowl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Holy crap! Does he want to take me shopping? Or make a donation to my business needs?

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting powow65:

A)idk yu have a brther & B) RFLMFGDAO!!!! Hw did it go?!

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Naiya just left for Build-A-Bear with my brother...god speed.

I have 2 brothers.

My brother must have spent about $300 at least. He bought her a BAB dog, doghouse, dog pad, and a ton of acessories.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:48 PM
So glad my DH isn't like that!

Quoting Cecelia712:

A lot of men are afraid to change diapers. My husband still won't change poop diapers! Especially for giuliana

Quoting lizmarie1975:

My brothers and I have had rough relationships in the past but they're very good with my kids. My youngest brother, the one who just took Naiya out, won't take the kids out alone until they're toilet trained so Nadir will get his turn next year.

Quoting Cecelia712:

Feel free to send your brother to yonkers. My brothers are total losers.

My kids never had an uncle take them anywhere or spend money on them. Not to be preachy, but seriously, appreciate the fact he can take a little girl out and spoil her. That's very sweet.

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting powow65:

A)idk yu have a brther & B) RFLMFGDAO!!!! Hw did it go?!

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Naiya just left for Build-A-Bear with my brother...god speed.

I have 2 brothers.

My brother must have spent about $300 at least. He bought her a BAB dog, doghouse, dog pad, and a ton of acessories.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Good idea

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Well, we found our turkey for Thanksgiving.

Do you think I will be able to get a lousy sandwich on Friday? We bought a 29pounder.....

We found ours yesterday too! A 24 lb. We should have some left over.

As for a sandwich, set aside enough to make one for yourself before you set it on the table. Hide it somewhere in the fridge!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:51 PM
I know. 3 days isn't enough. Hugs

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

Quoting Jillysmom:

How do I go to work tomorrow????

I wish employees gave more than the standard three days. Big hug. I hope the brats are good for you tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Damn! That's expensive! Ill be sure to go on a mon or Tue!

Quoting lish2127:

Tonight is walk through Lights on the Lake for free or a suggested donation, and tomorrow night is for dog walkers. We have karate both nights...tonight at 5:45-6:15 and tomorrow night at 6:30-7 but DH has to work late tonight so it looks like we're going tomorrow night late after karate...dogless. They upped the price to $10 to drive through this year during the week and $15 on the weekend! Show your Wegmans shoppers club card for $4 off on Mon and Tues.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Yeah, I knew it would be expensive. They all are. I still want to try to go sometime.

Quoting lish2127:

WonderWorks opened at Carousel Mall-Destiny USA.......anyone see the admission prices??? 16.99 for 4-12 and adults are $24.99. Dang!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:57 PM
There will probably be discount coupons like they have at other tourist attractions.

Quoting Jennifair:

I was wondering about that place. I heard about it on a morning radio show. Seems cool but a bit pricey.

Quoting lish2127:

WonderWorks opened at Carousel Mall-Destiny USA.......anyone see the admission prices??? 16.99 for 4-12 and adults are $24.99. Dang!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN