Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little bit late but..... November random post.

Posted by   + Show Post
I know it's the 4th & I know it's late.
Welcome back from the weather & cm being down.

Um, let's talk, vent, yell, scream, whisper, whimper, mumble, grumble, grunt! Anything!
Let's just stay connected!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Replies (411-420):
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:59 PM
I think it would be fun for adults too. Wait a bit til the hype settles. There will likely be discount coupons like at the other locations.

Quoting lish2127:

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting lish2127:

WonderWorks opened at Carousel Mall-Destiny USA.......anyone see the admission prices??? 16.99 for 4-12 and adults are $24.99. Dang!

I don't see that staying open long. 

Oh, they will get a nice burst in Feb when people get their taxes back, but even then I won't spend that.... 

I would consider it at 16.99 for the kids....but 24.99 for myself in addition to that?! Really?! Isn't it going to be more fun for them....why so much for adults?!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Ooh, I'll be watching for that too!

Quoting Jennifair:

Quoting lish2127:

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting lish2127:

WonderWorks opened at Carousel Mall-Destiny USA.......anyone see the admission prices??? 16.99 for 4-12 and adults are $24.99. Dang!

Oh, they will get a nice burst in Feb when people get their taxes back, but even then I won't spend that.... 

I would consider it at 16.99 for the kids....but 24.99 for myself in addition to that?! Really?! Isn't it going to be more fun for them....why so much for adults?!

Maybe they'll have a groupon or something. That would be cool. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Me either.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Not a beer person.... But thank you dear

Quoting powow65:

Can you drink a labatts (sp) blue beer can?

Have a very cold un-open one in the fridge.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

<------- needs a drink, and Alex needs a memo that sick doesn't act the way he is. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Quoting elwalters77:

Holy crap! Does he want to take me shopping? Or make a donation to my business needs?

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting powow65:

A)idk yu have a brther & B) RFLMFGDAO!!!! Hw did it go?!

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Naiya just left for Build-A-Bear with my brother...god speed.

I have 2 brothers.

My brother must have spent about $300 at least. He bought her a BAB dog, doghouse, dog pad, and a ton of acessories.

LOL. I'm pretty sure he didn't set out to spend that much. Unforunately, he didn't walk around the store with his GF and Naiya to keep them in check.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Quoting elwalters77:

Quoting lizmarie1975:

I bought a pound of strawberries yesterday with the intention of making some bread with it. Naseem and Naiya ate almost the whole pound last night! Grr...

I miss strawberries so much.

Me too...which is why I bake them into a bread so I can eat them when I get a hankering.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting elwalters77:

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting lizmarie1975:

They had better go to school tomorrow. That's all I'm saying.

We have ANOTHER 2 hour delay!

Boy do i wish my husband was home. He left nyc at 7:30pm in this nor'easter... Its 9:35 and he is still not home. He called me from getting compressed natural gas... "i left my cell phone at 13 th street (office) at a station mid county. Telling me roads are horrendous... ( really, in a nor'easter? And you find this surprising?)
Just hoping he omes home sa and sound so i can be mad... And not worried! It IS bad out there!

Yeah, my husband chose today to go into the city. He left here at 2:00 and called me at 5:00 when he was heading out of NYC. Called again at 8:00 to say that he was near the 9A exit on the Taconic...still not home.

What was he thinking?!

I think we all know the answer to that...he wasn't thinking!

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Lactaid is on sale this week...going to stock up!

Jillysmom
by Adele on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:23 AM

what is it

Quoting elwalters77:

I think it would be fun for adults too. Wait a bit til the hype settles. There will likely be discount coupons like at the other locations.

Quoting lish2127:

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting lish2127:

Jillysmom
by Adele on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Lactaid is on sale this week...going to stock up!

the milk or the pills

Jillysmom
by Adele on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:26 AM

it easy to go over in that place.

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting elwalters77:

Holy crap! Does he want to take me shopping? Or make a donation to my business needs?

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting powow65:

A)idk yu have a brther & B) RFLMFGDAO!!!! Hw did it go?!

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Naiya just left for Build-A-Bear with my brother...god speed.

I have 2 brothers.

My brother must have spent about $300 at least. He bought her a BAB dog, doghouse, dog pad, and a ton of acessories.

LOL. I'm pretty sure he didn't set out to spend that much. Unforunately, he didn't walk around the store with his GF and Naiya to keep them in check.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)