Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

public service anouncement

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:48 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
Don't forget to vote. Tuesday November 6th. I don't care who you vote for and I'm not asking who you are voting for. I'm only asking that you go vote.
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:04 PM

voting John is now working until 2am, then going back on at 6am. So his plan of having S cover for him so he can vote at 6am and be a little late for work isn't going to work. As he is sleeping there. He asked to scoot out to vote during the day, as he works until 10pm. 

I just want this to end. I am so sick of the ads, I am so sick of the  comments. I have a couple of women I know through Church, have been argivating me. I have shared some of the "Liberal" posts and things that compare both. However this post sent me over the edge and I have been a good girl and not said anything:

Quote:

Prediction for Election Day 2012 – The Democrats will take a strong lead until the Republicans get off work!

I think what is upsetting is that my husband had to go into work late and loose 20 min. give or take in order to vote. Now we have to hope that the residence give him an hour to drive home, wait inline, vote and drive back. 

Stephannie, wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex
full-time Auntie to Carly-Ann

New York Moms
Join us on The New York Moms Group! - - NY Moms Group Mod

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Stephannie that's just rude do people really think republicans work more than democrats. I will be happy when it's done with too. I'm gonna go vote after I get done with school.
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

Stephannie that's just rude do people really think republicans work more than democrats. I will be happy when it's done with too. I'm gonna go vote after I get done with school.

Ordinarily she is someone that I see eye-to-eye with...... Yes, that is apparently her thought. I guess she missed the point at Moms Morning Out when I said that my husband works two jobs, to make ends meet so that I can STAY home with our children. 

This week alone has has 52 at his full time job, and 23 at his part time job. $15 of the part time goes to the parts bill, the rest is Christmas money.

Stephannie, wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex
full-time Auntie to Carly-Ann

New York Moms
Join us on The New York Moms Group! - - NY Moms Group Mod

MELRN
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I voted tonight!

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

Ordinarily she is someone that I see eye-to-eye with...... Yes, that is apparently her thought. I guess she missed the point at Moms Morning Out when I said that my husband works two jobs, to make ends meet so that I can STAY home with our children. 

This week alone has has 52 at his full time job, and 23 at his part time job. $15 of the part time goes to the parts bill, the rest is Christmas money.

I've seen that quote all over facebook so it wasn't just her.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Her children shared it, and then several people she knew through her "home" church, Awana, homeschooling etc happily used it as theirs. A few tagged her in theirs (and they all came up on her wall)

Quoting lish2127:

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

I've seen that quote all over facebook so it wasn't just her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:05 PM

We did!

elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

I just want this to end. I am so sick of the ads, I am so sick of the  comments. Me too! I can't take it anymore!

Quote:

Prediction for Election Day 2012 – The Democrats will take a strong lead until the Republicans get off work!

This quote pisses me off! It implies that Democrats are free loaders that don't work!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)