Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

School schedule

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:12 PM
  • 18 Replies
No school last week
2 hour delay monday
Full day yesterday
1/2 day due to impending storm today with possibility of 2 hour delay tomorrw...
Friday full day
Monday off for veterans day
Tuesday 1/2 day.

Kill me now!

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennifair
by Jen on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Blah..... Hugs Scarlett. 

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Quoting Jennifair:

Blah..... Hugs Scarlett. 

Jenn... I need sooooo much more then hugs! Im sooo done. So fried.
I wish i had somewhere to turn for help cause really... Im not wonderwoman...

Sam is having such a hard time.. Freaking out over everything. Too hot food, cry... Drop toy... Cry... Hubby is always at work. Im always alone.
I joke around with my friends sqying that i am going to be on the corener buying crystal meth... When really, i am... I am so oeverdone with meeting expectations and responsibilities.

Hubby freaked out Sat pm.. Telling me he HATES his life... Then 2 days later corrected and said he hates all that work takes from him.. Loves his wife and kid... BUT, needs to know i have " all this at home." so i have to have all this at home.

All this from the wood pile, to the generator, to the snow blower, to the grocery store, to handling sam... All of it. So he can work and not worry about anythg else.
Well... I can admit to YOU ladies i DONT WANT to have all this! I want help! I want someone else to say " scarlett, ive got this for you, " and no one ever does cause everyone thinks i can handle everythg.

Sigh.... Vomit vent over. Thanks!
Jennifair
by Jen on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Scarlett. I honestly wish all the time you lived closer. I'd be there in less than a second to help you with anything. =( 

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Ummm...Scarlett...I know that I don't know Sam or anything but I'm happy to help out in any way I can!

I'm just praying that they don't cancel school tomorrow because I'm pretty sure I'll be in the loony bin.

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I am close enough to help in any way I can. Sam can come over and play w nicholas. I know nicholas is older but he's very calm. And he has the same lego thing sam has plus some of the extras so they can play that together. I can keep the babies downstairs away from them so sam isn't overwhelmed by G.
Its not easy to have so much to do alone. It can certInly be overwhelming and there's nothing wrong w admitting that. Our husbands may work hard to provide for us but I truly think they'd colapse if they had to do all we do in a week.
I'm always here if you need a hand or just to talk. 20 min isn't that far you know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Thanks ladies...
I willadmit that my aunt saw how overwhelmed i was and offered to have sam over for an hour sat... But he refused to get out of the car and freaked out... Took me 20 minutes to calm him down... So even when someone does reach out to help... It gets f ed up for me. Lol

I went and saw therapist today... She suggested that i hire a babysitter one afternoon a week to have extra me time... Or maybe try to get sitter every sunday and have hubby and i go out for breakfast/ brunch.

I dont really feel like i need extra me time. Its not that... I KNOW i get a lot more free time then most of you WHEN sam is IN school. Lol..
Dont get me wrong the hubby brunch thing sounds lovely! Lol...
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Scarlett, I wish I were closer. Yes, I can help with Sam, but I could even help with the grunt crap! Plus I have Johnny and Garrett who love to help.

You are right, it's not that you *need* me time, it's that the last week has been a HUGE strain on everyone. I am sure it wasn't easy at all for Sam to have people in his house for how ever long, and how long can you explain to people in your own home, why things have to be just so......  

Bethy16
by Beth on Nov. 7, 2012 at 4:03 PM
We haven't had school since the storm started. No school veterans day and a half day next Thursday. It is not looking like we will have school tomorrow either. This is crazy!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:10 PM

1/2 day last Friday, no school Monday, 1/2 day on the 15th, no school the 16th, Off Wed, Thur. Friday for Thanksgiving break. Why even bother going to school in Nov? Geesh.

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:32 AM

UGH! I wouldn't like that either!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)