Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

I Passed!

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:28 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just finished my pre-licensing interview. Passed my coursework and have been recommended for licensing. By this time tomorrow I will officially be a Licensed Kindermusik Educator and Business Owner! Yippee!!!

Now to prepare to teach my first free demo class this Saturday!

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennifair
by Jen on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Never had a doubt! Congrats hun. Alice was upset on Saturday because music class was over. I was meaning to tell you this sooner, But with my grandparents and then the "in-laws" with the surprise visit i forgot. Sorry. 

elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Quoting Jennifair:

Never had a doubt! Congrats hun. Alice was upset on Saturday because music class was over. I was meaning to tell you this sooner, But with my grandparents and then the "in-laws" with the surprise visit i forgot. Sorry. 

Awe, Alice is such a sweetie and a great student! Can you come to the demo on Saturday? I'd love to have some families from practicum there.

Jennifair
by Jen on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Quoting elwalters77:

Quoting Jennifair:

Awe, Alice is such a sweetie and a great student! Can you come to the demo on Saturday? I'd love to have some families from practicum there.

not sure, there's a cover charge right? or am I reading it wrong? 

elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Quoting Jennifair:

Quoting elwalters77:

Quoting Jennifair:

not sure, there's a cover charge right? or am I reading it wrong? 

The meal is $10 for adults. Let me see if I can get you a comp ticket...

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Congrats! Hopefully we can join you at some point. We'll be out of town this weekend though.

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Awesome.
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:29 PM
I knew you wou
D too! That is. Just great! Now if i ever get my computer up and running with internet again i could work on the logo .....Grrrr sandy... (and now noreaster) hmmm, should i justcurse mom nature? Lol.
Listen here..... I hear " what doesnt kill us makes us grumpy and bitter! "
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Quoting SamMom912:

I knew you wou
D too! That is. Just great! Now if i ever get my computer up and running with internet again i could work on the logo .....Grrrr sandy... (and now noreaster) hmmm, should i justcurse mom nature? Lol.
Listen here..... I hear " what doesnt kill us makes us grumpy and bitter! "

Thank you and thank you and you crack me up "grumpy and bitter" LOL

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:31 AM

Congrats!!!

powow65
by Kim on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Kudos!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN