Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confession (late) Tuesday/Wednesday

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Kim
  • 15 Replies
I have a confession.

Sorry lizM.

....... I need to vent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
powow65
by Kim on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:07 AM
My confession is.....
After hearing those voice-mails, I can't sleep. I go to bed@ 8:40pm last night & woke up @11pm, midnight, 1am, 2 am & until SO FINALLY came in bed @5am & than I was up@ 6:09am.
Sleep is hell now!

((sigh))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Kim, u r not considering the source those voicemails have come from! If a stranger left you the same message, would u give it such validity? No! She is not a nice person, she doesn't tell the truth, she is crazy! Stop beating yourself up! Don't listen to it... And whatever IS in your head ... Ask ur self ...is it true? The answer is no! U r a good person with a good heart! Sorry Kim u deserve better!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by Kim on Nov. 8, 2012 at 1:38 PM
I know! I did delete the voicemails but idfk what is wrong with my body?! I can't sleep. I feel super depressed (hell all yesterday I was snapping/yelling/shouting/&screaming) to the point where my DD said to me, "mommy maybe tomorrow can you whisper?"

What is wrong with me??!!!!!

Quoting SamMom912:

Kim, u r not considering the source those voicemails have come from! If a stranger left you the same message, would u give it such validity? No! She is not a nice person, she doesn't tell the truth, she is crazy! Stop beating yourself up! Don't listen to it... And whatever IS in your head ... Ask ur self ...is it true? The answer is no! U r a good person with a good heart! Sorry Kim u deserve better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by Kim on Nov. 8, 2012 at 1:38 PM
I need to calm down some how.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emschick38
by Ali on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Kim, depression will make you have sleep problems, so will stress. Is there anyone you can sit and talk with (personal or professional, a close friend maybe) and explain what all is going on. Maybe just getting it all out over a cup of coffee will help. If not it is never a bad thing to talk to a therapist, You have some pretty yucky stuff going on right now.

powow65
by Kim on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Ok tyvm.
((BIG HUGS!))

Quoting Emschick38:

Kim, depression will make you have sleep problems, so will stress. Is there anyone you can sit and talk with (personal or professional, a close friend maybe) and explain what all is going on. Maybe just getting it all out over a cup of coffee will help. If not it is never a bad thing to talk to a therapist, You have some pretty yucky stuff going on right now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jillysmom
by Adele on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:52 PM

I feel guilty for not being there for my friends with the storm

elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Quoting Jillysmom:

I'm sure they understand.

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this
You just lost your mom. No one expects you to be there for them right now. Do not feel bad, you need go grieve. No matter what your relationship was with her she was your mom.

Quoting Jillysmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:00 AM

I'm really upset that my husband deleted his facebook. More than I should be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)