Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

My PSA for today

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:04 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

For crying out loud, when  group has a space for your phone number on the order form there is a reason for it!

I have a fundraiser form with an extra check. Did the parent forget to give me the order form out of catalog B? Did the other person order a wreath and not the fundraiser? 

Irritates me, and makes my job that much harder.

Stephannie, wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex
full-time Auntie to Carly-Ann

New York Moms
Join us on The New York Moms Group! - - NY Moms Group Mod

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Steph, i saw youur post and wondered why you had taken a psa test... Lol....
For those that dont know... It is a prostate Test that will measure if a man has prostate cancer...

Sorry." i saw psa and it was all i could think of! Lol and i just giggled!

I hate when things that COULD/ SHOULD be simple get complicated... And it should never happen with the things we volunteer for!
robynjavan7104
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:21 PM
People do this all the time at my sons school. I'm on the PTA and It drives me crazy, they act like I want their phone number so I can call them and talk at 3am. When they're are mistakes and no phone number I have to go crazy trying to get in contact with them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Quoting SamMom912:

Steph, i saw youur post and wondered why you had taken a psa test... Lol....
For those that dont know... It is a prostate Test that will measure if a man has prostate cancer...

Sorry." i saw psa and it was all i could think of! Lol and i just giggled!

I hate when things that COULD/ SHOULD be simple get complicated... And it should never happen with the things we volunteer for!

rolling on floor now that you say that..... John brought it up last night when he was talking about a co-worker..... 

I ment "public service announcement" for anyone who is now confused. 

New York Moms

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting robynjavan7104:

People do this all the time at my sons school. I'm on the PTA and It drives me crazy, they act like I want their phone number so I can call them and talk at 3am. When they're are mistakes and no phone number I have to go crazy trying to get in contact with them.

I have means to get the numbers, but I shouldn't have to... lol 

The fundraiser isn't a huge deal as parents are not suppose to send it with the kids, but bring it in person. 

The wreath sale next week, that my husband requires a number for as the kids are allowed to bring them into school. If we have a question and you didn't give us a number, he will not process the order and rather than picking up a wreath on the delivery date you will get your money back, and the form.

New York Moms

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Nov. 9, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Quoting robynjavan7104:

Please...you know you want to call them at 3:00 am and yell "It's snowing, it's snowing...and I hope we get A LOT!!!"

robynjavan7104
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Okay, okay, you got me!

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting robynjavan7104:

Please...you know you want to call them at 3:00 am and yell "It's snowing, it's snowing...and I hope we get A LOT!!!"

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Ever notice when you're at a store and they ask for your number you see the person look around then whisper their number?? I alwlays think the same thing, like I really want to call some stranger and start chit-chatting! Not likely!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:40 PM

lol

Quoting robynjavan7104:

Okay, okay, you got me!

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting robynjavan7104:

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Quoting Cecelia712:

Ever notice when you're at a store and they ask for your number you see the person look around then whisper their number?? I alwlays think the same thing, like I really want to call some stranger and start chit-chatting! Not likely!

I have no problem with my phone #, it's in the phone book and if you ahve really good vision you just read my name off my shoppers card or my bank card.... lol and there are only two if us in the phone book..... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN