Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

I was waiting for this

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:19 AM
  • 23 Replies
And now it's breaking my heart. Jillian has gone to school everyday since mom passed, even went half a day the day if her service. She cried a but the first morning and that clammed up.Well this morning I tell her to get dressed and she starts with can't she stay home,knobbed no you can't, you missed enough time this year. She asked again and I see a look on her face so I ask what wrong that she thinks she needs to stay home. Well she starts crying and says I miss Nana Anna think it's finally sinking in that I will never see her again. My hear is breaking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:32 AM

Ooooh, poor jilly! Who cares... Its one day... Unless you want her to psuh through and not dwell on it. 

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Poor baby. Did you let her stay home?

Jillysmom
by Adele on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I did, she needs time. She wouldn't do any good in school today.

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Poor baby. Did you let her stay home?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jillysmom
by Adele on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:29 AM
No I'm glass she is finally getting it out.

Quoting SamMom912:

Ooooh, poor jilly! Who cares... Its one day... Unless you want her to psuh through and not dwell on it. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Quoting Jillysmom:

Quoting SamMom912:

Yeah... I just wasnt sure if you'd want her to hav the distraction of school to take her mind off it.
My MIL passed on a Sat. I had Sunday to be devsatated... went to work M, T, W and took Th and F off before the memorial service the following Sat. I didnt really hit me til midweek that the whole horrible ordeal was over. Just auto pilot.
Hope today makes Jilly feel better.. getting it out... taking a mental health day...

elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Hugs to you and Jilly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifair
by Jen on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Poor Jilly! Hugs to you both! 

Jillysmom
by Adele on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting Jillysmom:

Quoting SamMom912:

Yeah... I just wasnt sure if you'd want her to hav the distraction of school to take her mind off it.
My MIL passed on a Sat. I had Sunday to be devsatated... went to work M, T, W and took Th and F off before the memorial service the following Sat. I didnt really hit me til midweek that the whole horrible ordeal was over. Just auto pilot.
Hope today makes Jilly feel better.. getting it out... taking a mental health day...

She choose to go to school all week last week to keep her mind off it so she needed it today.   She has been sleeping all day.

Jillysmom
by Adele on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Quoting elwalters77:

Hugs to you and Jilly

Thanks Erica

Jillysmom
by Adele on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Quoting Jennifair:

Poor Jilly! Hugs to you both! 

Thanks Jen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN