Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Anything to share?

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Replies (11-20):
lish2127
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting lish2127:

What time? Stop in Auburn along the way!

I saw that. We are carpooling with Erin and her son; packet pick up is 12 to 4 with the race starting at 4:40. 

Ah ok...that's probably a lot later than we'll stick around

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:43 PM
My confession is I am spoiling the hell out of g this christmas meanwhile nic anf baby g have very little. Nic has 4 pairs of sweats and baby g has 3 little toys. Actually 2 as the kitchen set is for her and G.
Everytime I. Go out I see things for g but never the other 2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I am really pissed off with RESA for Autism, the support group that was suppose to get Johnny a laptop by LAST Christmas! 

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:48 AM

A day late but I confess I've been down right miserable and depressed.

powow65
by Kim on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:03 AM

its not really a confession.

its more like a "cry for help"...... DD is getting bullied in porter & both her teachers are SUPER BUSY & cant help.

.......... *sigh* what do i do?

i am going to write to both the teacher & the principal. i hope that'll help.

(PS, i DONT WANT DD TO SHOW HER ANGER OR VIOLENCE ON ANY KIDS! ........ lindsey has both my "mothers" temper & jeff's father & jeff's temper too...... i wouldnt want lindsey to lose it & have the school call me & tell me lindsey attacked some one.)

powow65
by Kim on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:06 AM

((BIG HUGS!!)) im sorry.

Quoting Emschick38:

I want to go home to NY for 3 months. I want to leave here 12/15 and not come back until I have the baby and its passport. It would really make life easier.

powow65
by Kim on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:11 AM

((BIG BIG TIGHT HUGS!!!!!!))

its hard i know. i hope by tax season it'll get minorly better.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

I balanced the checkbook yesterday..... $190 left in Christmas funding, and $15 in checking for two weeks. *sigh* Which means I will be dipping into Christmas $ to get until pay day. Especially since I bought 3 gallons of milk on Sunday and I am down to 1 and 1/2. Plus we need to drive to Seneca Falls on Saturday for the race. 

Let me just say, don't let your daughters marry paramedic's the pay sucks! My brother, he's had his CDL since September, is making more per week that my DH now!

powow65
by Kim on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:15 AM

this holiday my paypal $$$ will be helping my "national GREED" bill. (we cant pay all our bills fully this month... hence b/c of the darn holidays & than in 2months by febuary it'll be Lindsey's B-day!) omg! busy busy busy!

yes to the stressful!

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Although we will have a 12 hr deposit on Friday from his part time job, and I do have some money in savings I can transfer if needed, and I have $40 in paypal. 

So it's not all that bad, but it is still stressful!

powow65
by Kim on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:17 AM

im sorry to hear that hun.

Quoting Jennifair:

I let Alice sleep in today. Since Kelly left her sleeping hasn't been good. So I called her in, but she also has a dentist appt tomorrow and will miss school again. 

powow65
by Kim on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:19 AM

no laptop still?!

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

I am really pissed off with RESA for Autism, the support group that was suppose to get Johnny a laptop by LAST Christmas! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)