Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holiday Question #2

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:28 PM
  • 14 Replies

Do you have special paper for Santa? or for certain gifts?

Wife to John; Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex;
Full time Aunt to Carly-Ann.

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissDavison
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Yes, I use a certain wrapping paper that is the same for all the kids, from santa

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
No. Since santa is magical one he brought the gifts down they wrapped themselves using the paper mommy left out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Don't mean that I like Cecelia's answer, but it seems no one else leaves paper out for Santa. 

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:49 PM
So wait, you don't like my answer then??? Now I think I'm insulted!

I started that story when nicholas was little and noticed santa had same paper as mommy used for everyone so I said yes because I leave it out for him. Thben he said he wouldn't have time to wrap so I said the gifts do it themselves because santa is just that magical!
Darn smart kids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmary
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:53 PM

No, no special paper from Santa.  I love everything about Christmas, even the super crowded stores and everything don't bother me, but for some reason i LOATHE wrapping.   So I just can't put any extra effort into it.  I think it's awesome when people do, but realistically my kids just don't care what it looks like.  They rip it open in 2 seconds :-)

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Oh oops answered this in the other post. I use different paper from Santa. I remember figuring that out when I was a kid and my mom told me that Santa must have used her paper to wrap up a few last minute gifts....but I just avoid that by using different paper.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I forgot to put "more" or "better than anyone else" type thing, and I left out words. My brain goes faster than my fingers......

Quoting Cecelia712:

So wait, you don't like my answer then??? Now I think I'm insulted!

I started that story when nicholas was little and noticed santa had same paper as mommy used for everyone so I said yes because I leave it out for him. Thben he said he wouldn't have time to wrap so I said the gifts do it themselves because santa is just that magical!
Darn smart kids!

Wife to John; Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex;
Full time Aunt to Carly-Ann.

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Santa brings different wrapping paper. This year he v is bringing Lily green wrapping will be getting purple. Xavier will get some fun wrapping paper because at his age he's more excited about the paper and boxes.
elwalters77
by Erica on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Santa fills stockings and sets out bigger stuff, but he doesn't wrap anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:52 AM
I love wrapping! I have always thought of offering to wrap for a small fee for those who don't like it. I should do that this year!

Quoting Kmary:

No, no special paper from Santa.  I love everything about Christmas, even the super crowded stores and everything don't bother me, but for some reason i LOATHE wrapping.   So I just can't put any extra effort into it.  I think it's awesome when people do, but realistically my kids just don't care what it looks like.  They rip it open in 2 seconds :-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)