Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

speaking of Wrapping paper?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:18 AM
  • 33 Replies

When do you buy yours?

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jillysmom
by Adele on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:19 AM

I stock up in the days after Christmas and pay between 50-75% off. I haven't paid full price in years.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:41 AM
I found cute paper at target this year... Mostly i hit the dollar store or just look for decent deal. I dont like to spend good money on stuff that gets thrown out.. But im also picky so i realize i spend a little more because of that.

This years paper is paper brown bag with cute green trees, snowmen, blue stars and presents... Its cute!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:42 AM
I also don't have hundreds of presents to wrap...
JulesFairy
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:44 AM
I usually stock up the year before but I also let my girls pick out a paper to wrap Daddys present in every year so it then gets used for other stuff to. But its our tradition. And at 3 & 5 dollar tree paper makes them happy.
powow65
by Kim on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:54 AM

when i have the money. lmao!

elwalters77
by Erica on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Usually after Christmas and save it for the next year. If I run out ill just grab more at Walmart or target or the drug store.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Target the day after Christmas, when it's 50% off. I will also go back when it's 75% off a couple of days later and see what's left. 

Back in 1999 P&C had wrapping paper before Christmas at 49 cents a roll, I bought $10 worth. Didn't buy paper for a couple of years. That and back then my SIL would buy character paper for the kids. 

Although it seems each year John and I fall in love with a pattern and we buy it at full price, then price adjust it when it goes on sale.

Emschick38
by Ali on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:42 AM

We reuse stuff around the house, like towels and bedsheets and fabric scraps. If we need paper we usually buy it at the dollar store, This year we will probably just use packing paper and maybe draw some designs on it, but only if we need it.

Jennifair
by Jen on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Santa gets his own paper. And then whatever I buy is what I use for everyone else. 

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:45 AM

At the end of each season.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN