Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confession Tuesday

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Liz
  • 16 Replies

Time to spill it, ladies!

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elwalters77
by Erica on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:47 AM
I still haven't finished my freaking Christmas cards! Not a lot if days left for them to arrive in time. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifair
by Jen on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Sooo pissed. Alice hasn't been feeling well. Has had a temp for the last 2 days ( dr appt today) But do you think Kelly called this morning to check up on his daughter ( that he misses soooo much) Nope. I know I'm expecting a lot. * sigh* 

Emschick38
by Ali on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I cant wait until tomorrow night. I am so tired of not being able to fall asleep due to the pelvic pain. I cannot wait to have the tylenol with codeine and actually be able to have no pain while I sleep.

Emschick38
by Ali on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel bad being happy to take drugs that are going to make me utterly useless for a few days, but I am tired of being strong for the kids and DH.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Quoting Jennifair:

Sooo pissed. Alice hasn't been feeling well. Has had a temp for the last 2 days ( dr appt today) But do you think Kelly called this morning to check up on his daughter ( that he misses soooo much) Nope. I know I'm expecting a lot. * sigh* 

Would he have asked when he even lived in the house? Horses dont typically change color. If he were a thoughtful man, you guys wouldnt be separated. He is an ass.. I wouldnt expect much. 

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Quoting Emschick38:

I feel bad being happy to take drugs that are going to make me utterly useless for a few days, but I am tired of being strong for the kids and DH.

Sounds like your done.. Take care of yourself! If you arent 100% for a few days, then its a few days... Its not like your going tot ake them forever,,, in the BIG picture, if you took care of youself for 72 hours... Then you were still available to your kids for the other 8688 hours this year! :)

Jennifair
by Jen on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I know,

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting Jennifair:

Would he have asked when he even lived in the house? Horses dont typically change color. If he were a thoughtful man, you guys wouldnt be separated. He is an ass.. I wouldnt expect much. 

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting Jennifair:

What she said.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I just dont want you to be pissed or hurt.... I'm hoping one of these days, you may reach "indifferent". Alice will come to see in her own good time that he father is 1/16th the WONDERFUL person her mother is. I know he is still her father and I certainly dont mean to imply she should ever hear YOU speak badly about him.  But kids are smart.
My friend M, her daughter K at about 10 (they got divorced when K was about 5?) said "Mom, I think Daddy is kinda jerky sometimes".  To where M said, "everyone can be 'sometimes', but yes, K... your Dad can be one more often then some."

HUGS.
im sorry Alice is under the weaather.

Quoting Jennifair:

I know,

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting Jennifair:

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

My confession is: pretty much every day between 2-3pm  set the alarm on my phone and I go and just rest for 18 minutes.
No longer then that as it makes me grumpy.
I go to the gym, I clean my house, I cook dinners, I dont ever turn on the tv during the day for ME... I am always in motion... always have a list of stuff to get done and accomplish my list.
But I make sure on days that I can (some I cant) but... usually at least 3 afternoons I take my 18 minutes and just breathe peacefully.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)