• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scarlett

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Liz
  • 5 Replies

Thank you so much for the trains, train table, and tracks! I've got the table all set up in the boys room and as of 1:07, Nadir has no idea. He goes down for a nap at 2:00 so he'll see it then.

I did leave one of the tunnels out...just to see what would happen. He spotted it as soon as he walked in the door and said "Mommy, why did you buy this? I need trains!" He searched out one of his Thomas's and has been playing quietly with just the one train and one tunnel for 10 minutes.

He's going to be beside himself when he actually gets to play with the table after his nap.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

bouncingYEAH!!!! cant wait to see photos of him playing!!!!
I am also planning on sharing them with Sam so he can see how much it means to share! when you put everything together let me know if something seems missing or off. ENJOY! Hope Nadir having the table brings you some quiet time!!!

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Awe! I can't wait to see pictures!

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SamMom912:

bouncingYEAH!!!! cant wait to see photos of him playing!!!!
I am also planning on sharing them with Sam so he can see how much it means to share! when you put everything together let me know if something seems missing or off. ENJOY! Hope Nadir having the table brings you some quiet time!!!

We set up a smaller version in the living room so Nadir could play with them while Naseem is sleeping.

Yesterday, when Nadir woke up from his nap at 5:00...he stayed up his in bedroom until 8:00 when Naseem was ready to go down for the night.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Awesome! So happy! 

Jennifair
by Jen on Dec. 19, 2012 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Awwww so cute!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)