Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ahh proud of myself :)

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:00 AM
  • 24 Replies
I have learned how to make ruffle scarfs!!! I can't stop making them and am trying to go about selling them!!!!! I will post pictures in reply ).. I'm SOOOOOOOO excited and in love and hope to get sell good :)... thanks for listening and reading.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy20009
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:01 AM

This is the first one I made
Mommy20009
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Second
Mommy20009
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:02 AM

And the last one I finished right before the new year :-)
Jennifair
by Jen on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM
2 moms liked this

Very nice! I've made a few too! How are you making them? I do my on a knitting loom. Good luck with selling. =) 

Mommy20009
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM
I use needles. Thanks :)

Quoting Jennifair:

Very nice! I've made a few too! How are you making them? I do my on a knitting loom. Good luck with selling. =) 

Jennifair
by Jen on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM

now that I've had my coffee I see the needles in the bottom picture! lol Do you make and sell other stuff? I've made stuff just don't have the courage to sell yet. Maybe some day. My family likes it cause they get everything I make lol 

Quoting Mommy20009:

Quoting Jennifair:

Jillysmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM

very pretty good luck saleing them

Jillysmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:58 AM

How come we never saw yours?

Quoting Jennifair:

now that I've had my coffee I see the needles in the bottom picture! lol Do you make and sell other stuff? I've made stuff just don't have the courage to sell yet. Maybe some day. My family likes it cause they get everything I make lol 

Quoting Mommy20009:

Quoting Jennifair:

Jennifair
by Jen on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think i ever took a pic of those. I'm sure I'll make some more. Next time I will take a pic and post. I show you guys much of what I make though =) 

Quoting Jillysmom:

Quoting Jennifair:

Quoting Mommy20009:

Quoting Jennifair:

Jillysmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Quoting Jennifair:

Quoting Mommy20009:

Quoting Jennifair:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)