Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

He was sad :(

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:15 PM
  • 6 Replies
today is the first day that Avery is part time at daycare. He will go mostly just mornings when I have a class or an appointment. I went to pick him up today at noon after my appointment and he was sad. He didn't want to come home with mommy. He wanted to stay at daycare. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:25 PM

He will get used to the time with you.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Any change is hard, but it is for the best. Maybe he has a friend he likes to play with u can have over for a playdate?
elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:08 PM
You know, he doesn't. Isn't that sad? It's just him at daycare and he doesn't start Pre-K until next year. All the other kids are in school but him and one little 1 year old. Poor kid.maybe he'll make friends at Kindermusik.

Quoting SamMom912:

Any change is hard, but it is for the best. Maybe he has a friend he likes to play with u can have over for a playdate?
Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:08 PM

I agree with Steph.

Emschick38
by Ali on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Why dont you see if you can find a play group for him to make friends. You can search fb. And you could recruit new people for kinder music.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lish2127
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Quoting Emschick38:

Why dont you see if you can find a play group for him to make friends. You can search fb. And you could recruit new people for kinder music.

I noticed a couple weeks ago someone started a stay at home moms group in Moravia on meetup, but it's a guy! He said he was starting it for his wife?? I don't think anyone has joined the group but you could check it out. There is also the Seneca Falls Moms Meetup Group. Might be a good way to get your name out there for Kindermusik too. Just be careful to promote it in the right place or you can get in trouble. I can still put something in my group whenever just let me know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN