Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Ambient Energy?

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM
  • 12 Replies

I might have asked this awhile ago, but will ask again. Do any of you have experience with this company? Still trying to find a way to save on our electric bill because we are getting robbed by National Grid. Thanks

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:35 PM

sorry, no help, as much as I loathe national grid.... they still cahrge the delivery around here, which is more than my usage.... so I just stick with them as a new supplier won't change the worst part of my bill.

jenniferlee_12
by Jennifer on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:52 PM

That is why I want to change because my delivery is double what we use. Someone awhile ago was talking about it and said that the company would be cheaper delivery. Guess I will keep asking around. Thanks for answering me though.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

sorry, no help, as much as I loathe national grid.... they still cahrge the delivery around here, which is more than my usage.... so I just stick with them as a new supplier won't change the worst part of my bill.

elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:14 PM
My sister is an ambit rep. We do save some on our energy bill.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by Jennifer on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Is it worth changing? Are there any hidden fees or anything?

Quoting elwalters77:

elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Our savings is about $10 a month. Not a lot, but it adds up! No hidden fees. Easy to sign up and easy to quit if you ever want/need to.

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

Quoting elwalters77:

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Around Syracuse we are told that we still have to pay national grid's delivery. the only savings we will get is what we same for KWH's..... 

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

That is why I want to change because my delivery is double what we use. Someone awhile ago was talking about it and said that the company would be cheaper delivery. Guess I will keep asking around. Thanks for answering me though.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

jenniferlee_12
by Jennifer on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Is the savings on the energy or the delivery? When the guy was talking to me it was on the delivery and then you got 3% off the energy for three months or something like that. It was awhile ago that the guy came around.

Quoting elwalters77:

Our savings is about $10 a month. Not a lot, but it adds up! No hidden fees. Easy to sign up and easy to quit if you ever want/need to.

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

Quoting elwalters77:

elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:38 PM
The delivery, but I do remember the extra savings in the beginning like you said.

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

Is the savings on the energy or the delivery? When the guy was talking to me it was on the delivery and then you got 3% off the energy for three months or something like that. It was awhile ago that the guy came around.

Quoting elwalters77:

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

Quoting elwalters77:

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

This!

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Sorry, I live right out of NYC so I have con ed, but did you try doing a review search on them? See what others have to say about them?
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN