Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

and lastly do you see the irony?

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:07 PM
  • 7 Replies

Okay, so you can't (see the irony)..... the white bumper sticker reads "seatbelts save lives" and then the tiny dog is bouncing around in the back window (currently at the break light).....

Wife to John; Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex;
Full time Aunt to Carly-Ann.

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lish2127
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Headed to Target?

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Well, Starbucks in Target. This was a few weeks ago pre snow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lish2127
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Ah yes, I see green grass. My jack russell always insisted on riding in the back window and he would bounce around too...but at least he wasn't climbing all over me while driving (rarely anyway). Hey, wait, are you in the driver seat with a camera phone in your hand???  LOL

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Quoting lish2127:

Ah yes, I see green grass. My jack russell always insisted on riding in the back window and he would bounce around too...but at least he wasn't climbing all over me while driving (rarely anyway). Hey, wait, are you in the driver seat with a camera phone in your hand???  LOL

It was my ipod. I had Garrett turn it on and hand it to my (my blue light was in the way of him taking it) so I snapped it as I waited though a second run of the red light. 

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:57 AM

That's a lot of traffic lights.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

That's a lot of traffic lights.

We have 2 left turn lanes to go into Kohl's, Home Depot, Panera, Target, MCD, a grocery store and PetSmart; 3 to go straight (Wegmans, resturants, Barnes N Noble, a mall a highway) and then a single Right turn to go to Lowes and Hobby Lobby.

That stretch of 31 from Rte 57 to Morgan Rd... has the highest number of traffic accidents (mainly fender benders) due to it all.... a total of 10 traffic signals through there and it is 2.3 miles per MapQuest.

Wife to John; Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex;
Full time Aunt to Carly-Ann.

powow65
by Kim on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Lmao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)