Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The mom "I am going to bed"

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:35 PM
  • 8 Replies
Seems to take another 15 minutes.

Move laundry from washer to dryer, get dogs water, get cat water, check on kids, find cell phone, place home phones on chargers...... Ugh no wonder I try to come up do early
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Emschick38
by Ali on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I always seem to find one more thing that needs to be done before my bed time. It drives me crazy

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:27 PM

My cat is sure to let me know if he's low on food or water before I go to bed haha. I always find laundry to put away when I finally go upstairs for the night. Usually within 15-20 min of me going to bed every single night, Lucy wakes up which drives me nuts because I'm sooo tired at that point. 

suetoo
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:47 AM
2 moms liked this

DH/SO/dad......"I'm going to bed, too"......walks by laundry basket, dry water dish, his dead cell phone, dog teasing to go out, his child crying, steps over toys on step needing to get taken up..........and then has the ***** to whine he had been hoping for a little *** and accusinglyly, "you said you were coming to bed an hour ago.........

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting suetoo:

DH/SO/dad......"I'm going to bed, too"......walks by laundry basket, dry water dish, his dead cell phone, dog teasing to go out, his child crying, steps over toys on step needing to get taken up..........and then has the ***** to whine he had been hoping for a little *** and accusinglyly, "you said you were coming to bed an hour ago.........

LOL!!! So true!

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Funny thing is I bypass all the stuff and go to bed. either dh takes care of it or I finish it the next day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Having ocd makes going to bed an impossible task it seems. By the time I check kis, doors, stove, wallet, checkbook, boiler, brush my teeth, I start ritual of checking everything all over again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Not to mention brushing teeth, putting on PJs, washing face and if you're me - taking meds, testing blood, having a snack if sugars are too low and taking insulin if they are too high. Ugh. Even going to bed is work!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:23 AM

I left out the routine stuff.... that is just the stuff I do leading up to my bedroom.... lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)